21.

Its around 3 am when I hear a knock at my door. I get up and walk to the door. I open in and there is Anthony. He looks like a mess. His hair is everywhere and his eyes are bloodshot. Likes hes been crying for a long time.

"Please. Can we talk?" His voice cracks and its strained. I let him inside and he sits at the edge of my bed. 

"What?" I say rudely. 

"Im really sorry." He tries to say but he starts to break down in tears. 

"No. Anthony. You dont get to cry about this. This was your fault. You screwed up not only one life but two." I say. 

"I dont know what else to say about this. I tried apologizing. You wont take it. I dont know what else to say." He says in between tears. 

I then start to cry, "How about 'your going to be okay'. How about 'ill always be here for you." How about 'I love you.' Thats all I want to hear!" Tears flow down my face and I sit down next to him. I start to talk softly, "Why did  you chose her instead of me? I mean, when you found out that she was pregnant you went to her and comforted her, when you found out that I was, you just left me. The thing is, I was the one dating you at the time." 

He pulls me into an embrace and kisses my forehead. We just there crying for awhile and holding each other. By the time we stop crying and we calm down its around 5:30 am. 

"Hey," he looks at me, "Im sorry for everything that happened. Your my everything. I dont know what got into me. Your my first priority. She means nothing to me. I love you and ill always be here for you. Your going to be okay because ill never leave your side." He hugs me. 

"I know you wont. I mean were the dynamic duo, right?" we both laugh. 

"I have an idea. What if I moved into this room? Rocky can have my old room and whatever." he says. 

"Are you serious?" I laugh, "I mean, I would love you too, but Jake would never let that happen."

"Thats true." he says.

"But I know what would get him to say yes, though." I smile at him.

TWITTER:

@alyssaadams_  New things in store! ~ @imanthonytruj 

 4.6k RTS   7.9 LIKES