New friend!

I woke up quickly. I got dressed and peeked outside. I looked around, thankfully no one was there.

I creeped outside. Phew! Well your up early. Someone said. I jumped and fell down. Hey! I pretty much yelled. Donnie laughed and helped me up. Come on, that was pretty funny. I sighed. For you...

He kept smiling, bitch. I punched him lightly in the arm. Your lucky I like you, if I didn't, you would have had another gap in your mouth. He chuckled. I smirked and made it look like I would make another gap. He flinched and I laughed. Not cool. He said. W/E.

Don't sass me young lady! He said. I gave him the "what-the-fuck-was-that?"look. I dunno. He said from the look.

I was wondering...he started. I looked at him curiously. If you would...Donnie why u nervous? I asked. He was literally sweating up the ocean. Like to go to Morikamis tonight! Uh, duh yeah! I said hugging him. He blushed. Do you always do that? I asked backing away. Maybe. He replied.

I'm gonna walk around. I said walking into my room. I looked at a glowing crack on my wall. I touched it and it grew bigger like it was an illusion. I backed up and the crack grew smaller.

Cool! I yelled. I covered my mouth and Donnie walked in. H-hi. I said said strangely. What's so "cool?" He said. Look the crack in the wall. What about it? He asked. It's-its an illusion! He shook his head and walked away. I crossed my arms. Well if I die, it will be my/his fault for not believing me.

I walked into the crack. It was totally a new world. It was spit into different climates. One was a shadow land, a meadow, a waste land. And so on.

I seen a mutant like creature. It was catlike and human. She was crying until she saw me...

Who,are you? She asked. I am, Raveen. She smiled sadly. I am Misty. (That's my moms name and she died when I was seven. It's also mistytails name. Plz follow her) that's a beautiful name. I said helping her up. Thanks, yours too. I smiled. Let's get out of here. I said. She nodded and we headed out.

Wow! You're room is so cool! She said. Here I'll get you some new clothes. I said heading towards my closet. What is your favorite color? I asked. Pink! She said back excitedly. I gave her a pink shirt with a cat logo on it. I also gave her rugged like shorts. I'll let you get dressed. Kay? I said. She nodded as I left the room.

I chuckled and closed the door. She was probably 3 years younger than me. What's with you, peachy. I groaned. What's it to you? I said turning around obviously pissed. He put his hands up in defense. Sorry but why did ya chuckle to yourself? He asked. Nothing...I sighed out. I'm going crazy, I just want to see my human friends.

Raph rolled his eyes and left. I peeked in the door and misty was done changing. I'm glad you saved me from that place, Rave. You're welcome, and Rave? I asked. Well yeah, a nickname for ya. She said. I smiled. Ok you stay here for a second. I said. Ok! She replied happily. I smiled and walked out of the room.

I bumped right into Mikey, and the others. Who were you talking to? Donnie asked. Um. I sighed. I'll tell you. We walked to the couch and I explained who she was and what happened to her. Yeah, I Bareilly believe that. Leo said. I was ready to yell but she came out of my room.

Misty! I yelled. I told you she was real! I yelled in their faces and walked to misty. C'mon Misty how long has it been since you've seen the top side? I asked. Uh, 1...2...never. She replied. Let's go I'll take you there. I said. Really?! She asked. Yes. I replied back. Wow, never been to the topside, sucks. But first, we get ya something to eat. She looked at her stomach. Yeah, I haven't ate many foods ever since I was stuck there.

I went to the kitchen. What do you want today? I asked. Um I don't know. Ooh a taco! She said. Ok. I replied. Soon as I sat the taco down she swallowed it whole. Wow. I gave her my taco and she did the same thing. I kept making her food until she said she was full after an hour of eating food.