sixteen

❛❛𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨,
𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯.❜❜

march 29, 2019
8:42AM

—————

"mercy! if you don't get your fat ass up right now i'm going to wake up your parents," i heard someone's voice yell waking me up.

i opened my eyes slowly and saw aryn standing over me. "what time is it?" i groggily asked her as i sat up.

"it's eight forty-five, and you promised that we'd go to that cute little cafe for breakfast!" she frowned.

i stretched, "okay, i'll start getting ready right now. we can leave around nine thirty?" she nodded and flopped onto my bed.

"i can't believe i'm meeting my idols today," she said in a breathy tone with a smile. i grinned, "i'm meeting my boyfriend."

"i can't believe you're dating one of them!"

fake dating...

i got up from my bed and went to my closet. i picked out my clothes for the day and i started to head to the bathroom. i did my morning routine, and then walked into marshall's room.

"marshall, get up!" i said as i walked over to his bed and threw a pillow at his face.

"mm, what's that for?" he said as he rubbed his face.

"aryn and i need you to take us to that cute cafe that we went to a month ago!" i said with a smile as i sat down on his bed.

"aryn is here?" he said as he sat up quickly.

"yeah, she slept over last night."

"ugh," he groaned, "i thought she wasn't coming over until after school."

i stared at him in disbelief, "marsh, we're meeting her idols today, do you really think we'd stay in school today?"

he shook his head, "what time is it?"

i shrugged, "i dunno, probably nine fifteen? we need to leave at nine thirty though, so hurry up and get ready."

i left out of marshall's room and walked back to my room. when i walked in, aryn was sitting on my bed wearing one of my tops and one of my pairs of shorts.

i rolled my eyes, "you weren't joking about wearing my clothes." she grinned at me, "nope."

i grabbed my phone and started to text daniel.

[ imessage ]

mercy😻
hey babe!

seavey🥂
hi baby!
seavey🥂
I GET TO SEE YOU TODAY

mercy😻
I KNOW
mercy😻
i'm so excited!!

seavey🥂
i was able to get you,
aryn, and marshall
backstage passes
seavey🥂
and we can also hang
out for the rest of the
night before the guys
and i leave for dallas🥰