seventeen

❛❛𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩
𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰.❜❜

march 29, 2019
12:47PM

—————

"oh my god, mercy! i can see their tour bus!" aryn yelled, hitting my arm. marshall was driving into the parking lot, and aryn and was freaking out.

there were already a few cars here, probably fans hoping to see the guys before limelight or something.

marshall pulled into a parking spot, and we got out of the car.

"they're in there, mercy! we're literally like, 5 feet away from them!" i laughed at aryn, and we headed to the front of the venue. i pulled out my phone to text daniel.

[ imessage ]

mercy😻
hey! we're here rn
mercy😻
are you busy?

seavey🥂
no! we're just chilling
in one of the back
rooms
seavey🥂
go to the back of the
venue and knock on
the door that says west
side four times
seavey🥂
i'll be there to open
the door

mercy😻
okay!
mercy😻
IM SO EXCITED TO
SEE YOU !!!! AH

seavey🥂
ME TOO

//

"okay, daniel said to go to the back west door, he'll open it up for us," i told marshall and aryn. we started walking over to the back.

"mers, you've been very quiet. i thought you would be more excited to see daniel?" marshall asked me.

"i am, really i am excited. it's just that i'm nervous, like, what if he's different in person? what if he sees me and decides that he doesn't want to be with me anymore? what if—"

"oh, stop with the what if's! daniel would never end a relationship over something that silly! he really does like you, mercy," aryn reassured me by putting her hand on my shoulder.

i gave her a small smile, "thanks, aryn. you always make me feel better."

we got to the back of the venue, and aryn spotted the door with the "west entrance" sign on it.

my hands started shaking, and marshall noticed this.

marshall grabbed my hands and held them, "everything's going to be fine, mercy. stop worrying over nothing." i nodded, and we walked up to the door.

he's right there. my boyfriend is right there. daniel seavey is on the other side of that door.

the door is the only thing keeping us apart right now.

i did as daniel said, and shakily knocked on the door four times quietly.

i held my breath.

no answer.

"are you sure he said the west side?" aryn asked me. i nodded. we're there more than one west entrances?