Part 22-final

With a gasp for air in his lungs he opened his eyes and sat up in a flash an saw a light but as he blinked twis his vision came to life. he then saw meany figures one them hugged him so tight that he could not breath. But then he saw the one who hugged him and it no other then his small bunny friend.. cream.

he then began to cry as he hugged back even tighter then her grip and didn't won't to let go as he kept her close with his eyes closed an a smile stayed on his peach muzzle. When she pulled away his vision improved as he then looked all around him and saw no other then... the ultimate life form as he smiled from his gaze an hugged the smaller one but careful not to hurt him.

"w-what,... how?why" the other spoke as his voice shook with a raspy throat as it was dry from the air from the wind, as he then saw the others walk in, each and everyone one of them he was confused and as he looked around he saw that he was connected to a heart monitor and he was on a small bed with a light on top of him hanging above his burning head.

He reached out to the sire of his head where there should have been a bolt hole but there was nothing but his sparky quills. He then saw bouillons near him and big teddy bears surrounding him as he then locked eye contact with the black hedgehog himself."n-no i-i am suppose to b-be d-dead" the smaller one brought out as tears of pain fell from his green emerald eyes.

"sonic... don't you remembered what happened?" the wright bat said as she looked at sonic with a confused gaze, meanwhile she held a bear of a happy face that held out a sign hope you feel better soon. he looked around once again seeing all confused faces.. but then a  much taller two tailed fox pushed through the taller ones and fast sonic with a smile of sad tears fell and he the hugged sonic.. but sonic stayed still frozen not knowing what to do.

"sonic... you were in a coma for over, 2 years... after what happened to you when you came and the town was attacked, and then egg man didn't make it from the air plane crash but we found you alive and barely breathing probably as your stomach had a big metal piece growing through your heart." he explained with water blue baby eyes.

"wh-what? what i-is it r-really all a dream" the blue blue asked himself as he looked away seeing a small window and seeing how the rain fell upon the dark and shallow worlds as he then looked down not knowing what to do.they then said there good bye an kisses as they all left except one.

"sonic are you sure your okay" the ultimate life form started as he then sat on the bed next ot sonic and looked at him awaiting his response. " NO I AM NOT OKAY  AM SUPPOSED TO BE DEDAD AND YOU ALL HATE ME" he yelled out stating the other, as shadow widen his eyes.

"sonic it was all a dream an you know that your friends would never hate you... you mean the world to them and... me" shadow said as he whispered the last part under his breath but the others eyes flickered showing he heard his words. 

"but why? don't you blame me for failing you all? why am i still alive if i do everything wrong? " sonic said with wet drops of tears falling from his eyes but wight gloves swiped the tears away form his cheeks and it was shadow who swiped the tears away with a smile. An then black one hugged the smaller one an..was crying?

"..don't ever think that okay... because your blaming your self for you siblings death but it wasn't your fault they were being controlled by egg man and you did everything you could... and cream is fine because of you sure got a scratch but it only means that you would do anything to help the ones you carried for now why do you think that no one needs you..because that it is not true" shadow said as he kept on sonic close to arms."b-but who, an why would they need me?" sonic said as he kept on crying in to the fluffy wight chest of the taller one.

"... someone that would die for you in a heart beat, the one that hates to see you cry, the one who want's to be here for you to the end of time... that one person is me" shadow said as he then pushed his lips agents the pitch blushing face of sonic as sonic then kissed back an finally was feeling happy....

_years later-

At the age of 25 he was found dead in his room clearly it seemed to be suicide but there was a letter but it wasn't it hand writing but some one else and the letter said......

The end 

*please vote*

hoped you enjoyed and tell me what you think of the ending 

and thank you all for reading