Meeting Evelyn

It was Zaapiel's turn to be on patrol. Nothing much ever happened on patrol so he went alone, letting his partner do whatever sick things the lesser angel did in his spare time.
Zaapiel's brows furred in disgust as he thought about it, how could Ganamede be an angel? He was full of sin. Last week he caught a nurse in his bed with him, the week before he saw him drinking that human stuff. That wasn't fun at all.
Zaapiel was pure. His wings were pure white and glowed, showing this to be true.  He nodded as he walked past the guard at the gate. The other angel nodded at him.
"May you return victorious or die gloriously. " Zaapiel smiled and took off, his strong wings throwing him into the air with ease.  He had a few miles to search but today seemed peaceful enough so it shouldn't take long for him to patrol the area.
About an hour of this passed without incident, then he felt something. It was powerful and evil, pure sin. Zaapiel quickly drew his spear and the end of the spear lit up with his power.
"Who's there? " He growled out.  The air became dense and hard to breath in as the two opposing powers clashed. Zaapiel had never met anything but angels.
He heard a dark, feminine chuckle from somewhere in front of him but he saw nothing.  Then he felt something touch his cheek, it hurt for only a second as the thing cut his cheek. He then felt something soft and wet on his cheek where he was cut. He was shocked. Zaapiel flew back a little from the assault.
" Awe, is someone scared?" The voice whispered. It was close to him, too close.
"Away from me demon!" He swung his spear out towards the voice. Though Zaapiel was very powerful and trained he felt weak and vulnerable. The demon was invisible. How do you fight something you can't see? The spear never connected to anything.
The demon flew silently like she wasn't wearing any armor. That couldn't be right. His brain raced as he tried to recall his training. A hand has dragged across his chest and around him, circling him.
"Coward! Show yourself! " Zaapiel yelled. She laughed, making him involuntarily shiver.
"You want to see me?" He turned to see the demon. She had firey red hair with horns poking out and ashy skin. Her wings were bigger than Zaapliel's, suggesting she was older.
She was wearing a red kimono with yellow trims and had a black rose in her long silky hair. And not that he paid attention but the kimono went about mid-thigh and was longer in the back and her cleavage showed just a little. It was all quite modest for a succubus. Her pitch black eyes watched Zaapiel look her over and her plump lips curved into a smile.