Well that didn't work out

He was so shocked that his eyes didn't close. The kiss seemed to freeze him in place. He would blame magic but he knew that that wasn't it. It felt... nice.
Something so sinful shouldn't feel so magnificent. His eyes slowly closed and she knew that he was now hers. Evalyn smiled and pulled away. She backed away and Zaapiel followed her.
"Undress." She smiled. It was like he was in a trance as he started to take off his chest plate. It fell onto the cloud and he started to get out of his long sleeve silk shirt. After he finished taking off his shirt he looked up at the demon. 
"Mmmmm,  now the rest" She hummed.  He sat and started to take off his boots then the rest of his armor until he was just in his underwear.  He stood back up and looked at her. 
He was awaiting his next orders for he was a soldier after all.  Evelyn grinned and walked up to him.  She spread her fingers across his chest and down his body slowly.  She sank with her hand until she was on her knees in front of him.
"Let's see what I scored shall we? " With that, she pulled off his underwear.  She grinned, happy with his size. "I guess it's true that God creates his angels to perfection. "
She grabbed his length and tilted it up so she could lick from base to tip. Zaapiel let out a sharp gasp. She smirked up at him and he looked back. Something in him liked this, liked Evelyn on her knees in front of him.
It drove him to tangle a hand in her thick, red, hair. She raised a brow but then took the tip into her mouth. Zaapiel groaned and thrust into the demons hot, wet, mouth. Her eyes widened as she took more than planned. She looked him in the eyes and swallowed.
A string of curse words that not even he knew he knew left his pure mouth. Evelyn pulled off of him and went to the middle of the cloud. Her hands went to the back of her bra where she untied it, letting it fall off of her shoulders. She took it off then pulled down her matching lingerie panties.
"Lay down," She ordered. He walked over and laid down. She straddled him and slowly sank down on him, using her hand to keep him in position. Zaapiel's head began to spin with pleasure.  His eyes glowed for a moment and time seemed to almost freeze. She lifted herself up again and fell back down then rolled her hips, a soft moan leaving her parted lips.
Zaapiel grunted. She continued this slow torturous pace.
"Faster," he moaned out. She grinned.
"Someo-one is getting into it." When she didn't immediately do as said he took it into his own hands. Zaapiel flipped them over and quickened the pace and lifted one of her legs.
She gasped and moaned at the almost punishing pace that was set. At this point, Zaapiel was ruining on instincts. He grunted and panted lightly. Evelyn never would have thought this from him but was loving everything about it.
She gasped as he kissed her shoulder, the kiss made her skin glow a little but neither paid attention. Though now Evelyn would have a mark of an angel forevermore. Her legs started to shake slightly
. Zaapiel would have been worried but he wasn't exactly thinking. He continued to thrust into her.
"I'm close! harder!" She cried out, he complied. She screamed out as her legs spasmed and she tightened around him.
He groaned and came in her. As he did his wings lost their glow slightly and a few feathers became pitch black. He panted and pulled out, rolling over onto his back.
He felt tired and closed his eyes. She sat up and he opened them, realizing he was defenseless at the moment.
" That was fun but I have to get ba- w-what happened to your wings?"  Zaapiel could guess.
" I slept with a demon" Slight sadness could be seen in his eyes. He looked at her and smiled. "It looks as if I was not the only one tainted by this experience. "
Her eyes widened and she looked at her wings but they were the same. On her shoulder, there was a lighter mark that looked to be in the shape of his lips. He sat up lazily and grabbed the black feathers, pulling them out. He hissed in pain and got up, starting to get dressed.
"It seems that we have marked each other with our presence. But I must go back to the Heavens, goodbye demon," With that, he flew away from the flabergasted Demon.

------------------------ 9 months later ---------------------------

"Package for Zaapiel!"