,EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

if you don't mind, i'll now ask you to take a good seat and close your eyes, deeply breathing in and out.
now imagine a wonderful scenery that doesn't find place in the geographic maps we're used to see, set in a time that can't be calculated with our measures and an era that is way too perfect to be one narrated by history books, ancient documents and crazy scientists suppositions.

a scenery full of green and life, the hot sun rays illuminating a big beautiful garden, in which various doves keep singing and flying around the space.
rows and rows of white chairs are disposed in three parts, on which joyful people sit on.
everything is decorated for a celebration, an happy end which a tumultuous story, full of adventures and sorrow, really deserve.

in front of the crowd, a milky tall arch can be seen, flowers all spread on and around it.

under the well said installment was a quite young priest who couldn't stop smiling at the three men that nervously stood in front of him: they looked so cute, all dressed in black suits, their eyes trembling.

on the left a group of musicians started playing a familiar melody, which made the guests immediately stand up, as everyone turned around. their attention on the garden's entrance.

«they're here...»

lucas nervously whispered to both mark and taeyong.

on the other side of the green space, three marvellous brides made their entrance, each of they walking to the sides of the row of guests standing, with a slow pace: hyorin was at the left, irene in the center and fatuma at the right.

as they excitedly approached their grooms, the couples' eyes instantly became teary.
their heart seemed to beat in unison, fast and hard, while a small, yet sincere, smile managed to appear on their faces.

once they arrived at the arch, the couples gently took each other's hand and finally faced the priest, who opened his bible and told the musicians to stop playing.

the crowd was particularly anxious, in a positive way, they really looked forward this day — if it can be defined so, in such a painting.
especially one row of people, who sat at the very first line of chairs: jisung kept clinging on a quite annoyed taeil, who just wanted to peacefully listen to the service going on, while next to them was a frozen chenle who stared at the whole situation in awe without realizing that johnny was actually staring at him, trying to not laugh.

yes, you read it right.
johnny was there, with his whole body, mind and soul.

how? i'm going to tell you now:
if you dig deep in your memory, you'll surely remember that yuta, alongside irene, was an art student. an excellent one to be honest.
so since he had the ability to draw perfectly, he offered himself to recreate johnny's features on the big last canvas, since he wanted to be with the others that much.

that's how the former artist, aware as he was, decided to give up not only to his identity as a human, but also to his special talent of giving life to paintings which automatically transferred to yuta as whosoever decides to paint a special artist, will gain his power as if it was an heritage.

and that's how johnny joined the rest in this world.

as much as this sounds like a cliché, after this successful marriage and the permanent return of johnny

all characters lived happily ever after.

FIN

unedited.