LANG-NEUGDAE PACK

CHAPTER 1

LITTLE kids surrounded Aria when she parked her bike beside the pack house. Two of them hug each side of her long legs.

"Up." Said the four-year old Xia.

She lifted the little girl above her head. She earned giggles from that.

She put Xia atop her hips and wave from the other kids. She headed inside the house.

"Where is your father, baby girl?"

"Office. Working. Always working." The girl answered with a pout.

They met Jia in the living room. The woman smiled when she saw them. She bow her head as a respect.

"You said you're a big girl now, Xia."

The little girl in her arms pressed her chubby face in her neck instead of answering her mother.

"Is Alpha Li Jun busy?"

Jia shake her. "He's in the office."

"Thank you, Luna."

The other woman get the embarrassed child from her arms before proceeding to the alpha's office.

Lang Li Jun is the current alpha of Lang-Neugdae. It is a mix of Chinese and Koreans Wolf pack in Asia. She has been with them for 6 years.

She met Alpha Li Jun through Yu Yan who happened to be his sister. Yu Yan and her were classmates in college when the former went to the US. They become good friends since both of them were werewolves and their packs have good relations.

Lang-Neugdae wolf pack temporarily adopt her in their pack when her own father, Alpha Noah of Silver Lupus pack, kicked her out of the pack after she told them that she is lesbian right after she graduated in college.

Her father is a very conservative man. He might be a very good alpha leader but he is not very acceptable to anything that is not part of the norm.

Despite the decision of her father, her mother accepted her and support her decision to find her place in the world.

It was also a good thing that her father respects that every werewolves has a mate that the moon goddess bless us with or else she would have been arrange to marry a guy her dad favored.

She knocked twice before she open the door of the alpha's office.

The alpha put his pen down when she enter. He gestured her to sit.

"I have the information you need regarding the rogue that attacked the luna the other day." Alpha Li Jun nodded.

"His name is Ishaan Verma, 22 years old. He was part of Bhediya pack lead by Alpha Rahul Khan. He became an orphan at 10 years old when his parents died of rogue attack. He became the target of abuse in his teenage life. His alpha thought that it was only part of growing up. Ishaan decided to leave the pack at 17."

She looked at the alpha after the report. He seems to be in deep thought.

The rogue that they were talking about is already in the cell.

"What do you think of him, Aria?"

"Attacking the luna was not his intention. If he really wanted to hurt her, he could."

"What could be his purpose?"

"He wanted help." Li Jun look at the glass window. She continue when he did not say a word. "He knew that it would not be safe for him if he stayed rogue. He targeted the luna because there is a possibility that he will be interrogated."

The alpha nodded but did not look at her.

"Thank you, Aria."

"Glad to be of help, Alpha."

She stood up and leave the office. She is hoping for a better outcome for Ishaan.

She saw her friend, Yu Yan leaning in her bike when she left the pack house. As per usual, her friend is living through her name as she was greeted with the beautiful smile of her.

"Hello, smiling face."

"Hi, Ms. USA."

They both chuckled. They greeted each other that way since they were in college.

"What brings you here, Yu-yu?"

"I'm pregnant!" Her friend said cheerfully.

"You should tell your mate. I'm not responsible for that."

"Of course, silly!"

She smiled and embrace her petite friend. "Congratulations, Yu Yan."

"Thank you, Aria. I hope you find yours, too."

They let go of each other when they heard a growl. She pulled her friend back when she saw Ji-ho. Her friend giggled in giddiness when she saw her mate.

Ji-ho smile softly when he heard his mate's laugh.

"Good day to you, too." She said and let go Yu Yan. The other woman went to her mate and hug his middle.

"Congratulations. Well done, Ji-ho."

He laughed and uttered thanks before embracing his mate.

"I'm leaving. Romance is choking me."

"Bitter much, Aria?"

"Nope, Ji-ho. I'll just do what I do best."

She ride her bike and glance at her friends.

"And what is that?"

"Look at the security cameras 'til my eyes bleed."

She left the mates but Yu Yan laugh is still ringing in her ears.

She sigh as the wind blow her long brunette hair. What Ji-ho said is half true.

She is happy for her friend Yu Yan for finding her mate 5 years ago. She also wanted that. Who would not like to meet the love of your life? The person who is meant for you?

At 29, it was long overdue for her to find her mate. Often, mates were found at aged 21 especially for her because she is an alpha's daughter. However, some others met theirs a few years after that. However, there are also some who find their mates later in their life.

She sigh again. Maybe she was one of those people who will find her other half much, much later.

May the goddess bless her.