Meliodas

Sate, sate, sate ~ First chapter sinners!
The captain himself gets the first chapter!

Enjoy~ especially the Meliodas lovers~♡

--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Dating Meliodas / Headcanon

🔸 You've been with Meliodas since the day you find him in the cave with Hawk. You were walking on your way home when you saw a pink pig staring up at you and started talking, you were freaking out and Hawk ran away and you chased him. Running fast as you almost reach him and grab his ears you found yourself in the cave as the pig starts complaining about you chasing him. You were about to reply when you spot a blonde on the floor, unconscious. You keep the pig shut his mouth and watch him, wondering if your alive or what. Then lively green eyes met your (eye color) eyes. It all started in that meeting.

🔸He bought a tavern by selling his sacred treasure, Lostyvane, and latched it on a giant pig. You were surprised to know that it was Hawks mom and questioned "How come your mom's so huge while you're so.... Small?"

🔸Hawk then talk and talk but you ignored him when the certain blonde greet you with his famous grin.

🔸After that meeting you were now a waitress at the tavern, Boars Hat. You accompany Meliodas in his bar.

🔸The two of you got pretty close quickly. It's like the both of you knew each other for how many years.

🔸As months passed by you noticed that everytime you're near him you can't stop your heart beats faster and you got the weird feeling inside you. And that you confirmed you like him.

🔸Him on the other hand, noticed your slightly different behavior, which he found it cute, he observed your behavior and quickly found out that you're starting to like him.

🔸His smile got wider. Now he knows that the feelings mutual.

🔸Many months have passed and the like feeling turned to love. You're inlove with him and so he is. Being the confident guy, Meliodas took the first step and confessed to you.

🔸You were shook that the feelings are accepted. You confessed back too. And that was one of the happy memory you won't forget.

🔸Now that you're both dating, he's starting to get more overprotective and close to you. He won't let you go so easily for he don't want you to get hurt

🔸You found his act sweet and caring but sometimes it irritates you on how overprotective he was but you know it was the best of you and calms down.

🔸 He doesn't like when there's a customer who starts to flirt with you, he would send a innocent yet deadly look to the people who's messing with you. You sweatdropped at the look but then thankful that he's there.

🔸On your dates, you guys love to watch the glowing and peaceful stars in the sky, both of you loves stargazing.

🔸Sometimes both of you walks together hand in hand wandering around the spring forest.

🔸Join the festival and have fun

🔸 Talking to each other while drinking

🔸But what he likes the most is when he cuddles you in his room as both of you talk about small things and past experiences.

🔸There maybe a silent treatment in cuddling but that silence is comfortable and calm.

🔸He trusts you when he told you about his past and who he is. All the pain he's been through and his true identity.

🔸You started to understand him deeper and love him more. No matter who he is and what he is you love him more than anything!

🔸He is thankful to have you in his life. You were there all the time to support him and never fails to make him smile. And so he swore that he'll protect you no matter what and make you happy like what you did and bring goodness in his life.

🔸He started to teach you how to fight and enhance your magic abilities. You were determined to fight along with his side and protect each other especially the ones you hold dear.

🔸After training he get his reward, the one he's obsessed with.

🔸Your hugs and kisses. xoxo

🔸 He'll never get tired of it. He'd want it more~

🔸Well you're not into PDA, but Meliodas being the best person he was, a pervert, he loves to show his affection through PDA.

🔸 He'd grope you and tease you before but now he learned an important lesson that he won't mess with you anymore after what you did to him as punishment.

🔸He loves you more than ever, and he'll never get tired of it.

🔸You love him endlessly and you'll love him more!

🔸There might be challenges and obstacles coming in your relationship, no matter what it was both of you will face it together and won't let go of each other.

--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

First chapter, done ✔

I hope you like it~ ♡

Bye~

KA_0210
CHANDREIA_MAGE

<< Prev        Next>>