Singing

You hear them sing / They hear you sing
Scenarios

(Note 2.1 at the End whoop!)

--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Meliodas

⚫He hear you sing

You were cleaning the tables as you sing a song. You enjoyed singing while doing your work. You slowly finished the song.

Meliodas stood there clapping his hands with a grin on his face. You were surprised and turned around, relieved that it was Meliodas.

"You're good at singing (Name)! You have a beautiful voice." He complemented.

You blush slightly and giggles. "Thank you~"

He went towards you and hug you from behind. "Sing me to sleep? I want to hear you sing for me~" He asks with a warm smile on his face. You nodded, "okay~"
He instantly carries you bridal style and climb upstairs to your room.

Diane

⚫You hear her sing

You were walking through the forest near the boar hats landed, looking for the certain brunette, you can't find your girlfriend anywhere. Until you hear someone singing. Following the voice, it leads you to a big tree and up there you can see Diane.

After she finish the song, she saw you leaning on a tree with a smile on your face, you didn't knew that Diane knows how to sing.

"(Nick name)!" She called. You looked up and waved at her. She lands down at the grassy earth gracefully. She engulfed you in a hug. "What are you doing in here?" She asked.

"I should be the one asking you that. I was looking for you." You said and hugged her back. "Ah, I went here to relax for a bit. Let's go back?" She asked,

You nods. "You have a beautiful voice, y'know." You smile at her kindly. "Eh~" She looked at you, her cheeks slowly blushing. "I heard you. It was beautiful!" You beamed. She blushed heavily. "Mou~"

Ban

⚫He hears you sing

Ban shifted uncomfortably on the bed, sweat and heat engulfed his body. He keep his eyes shut trying to ignore the feeling, but he can't. He can't forget the dream that's taunting him. Another dream, no, it's a nightmare.

You woke up when Ban's shifting disturbed your sleep. Sitting up you glance at his side, his face showing hurt. You got worried and decided to comfort him silently, making his head lay on your lap while you caressed his spiky hair. You started to sing slowly until he calmed down. His expression went softer.

"Sing more for me, babe~" he mutters as he touched your cheeks. "It was beautiful"

You looked at him and smiled gently. "Okay." You sing for him until he cuddles you to sleep.

King

He hears you sing

King floats with his Chastefoil as he wanders around the forest, looking for you. His eyes searching for your (hair color) hair. After a few minutes of searching, he finally found you, as he gets closer it was just your clothes hanging on a tree. His eyes widened as he gets furious, he quickly land down and look for you until he heard a melodic voice.

Confused he went to follow the voice. The voices familiar and he can say it was beautiful. As beautiful like a siren's voice. He shoved the leaves in front of him, his eyes widens as he saw you taking a bath at the hidden spring and you were singing.