Chapter Three: We saw her again!

We were going to the hotel pool and were stopped. We were stopped by a familiar looking women. Oh my god! It was our mom! She found us!

" Did you miss me?"

" Sage run!!"

We kept running but she wasn't running after us. She expected it. She was laughing and walking behind us.

" Iris, the elevator!"

" No we would be trapped in there!"

" I don't want to hurt you girls! I just want to see my beautiful baby girls!"

"No! We are not your babies! You left us with a man who was going to sell us so you could use the money to save your company! That is not what a mom does to her babies!"

We kept running. We got to the lobby. We approached one of the security guards and told him what was happening. He told us we were going to be okay and then walked us to a room. He took off his sunglasses and it was someone we knew. I saw him in a picture at our mom's house. I also remember him from when I was little. 

" Oh my girls I just heard on the news about on the plain. When I heard your names when they were listing the survivors!"

" Wait man, your girls?"

" Iris don't be so mean!"

"It is okay Sage, she has every right to be rude."

" What do you mean?"

" My girls I am so sorry that i had to leave you. Your mom was so crazy that she made me run and I tried to take you both but she wouldn't let me. I am your father."

I burst into tears. So did Sage. We gave him a huge hug. Then there was a loud noise coming from the door. She found us. Dad said to get back and he opened the door. He hid behind the door and let them come in.

" I said I didn't want t-"

She was interrupted by the door slamming behind her and The voice o four dad.

" Drop all your weapons and put you hands above your head! Get down to the floor, Rebecca!"

She did as he said. As he put her hand behind her back and cuffed them he re-sighted,

" You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do will be used in the form of cort. You have the right to an etirny...."

And so on. I am so happy she is detained once again and that we found our father but now it was going to be more complicated and the other bad men are out there and I am sure that is why she isn't so worried.

Hannah found us and we were safe once again, for now.