Dreaming in BLU

Opening Theme: The Only Thing That's There (Izzy, Uli, Kitara, Avery)
Ending Theme: Sentimental Berry (Tanoshi, Tori)

 "The Aikatsu 8?" Izzy thought as she and Uli walked together after doing some admin work. They were thinking of names for their unit with Kitara, Avery, Miho, Rita, Maru and Cassie. They would think of ideas and present them later when they all got together.

"It's already been done ... twice," said Uli. "Exciting Fruit?"

"Hmm ... it's a bit to Pop for a unit with only two pop-type idols," Izzy said. Uli nodded as she thought about.

"You're right, Beatriz. Let's keep going," Uli said.

"Hey! Izzy! Uli!" The girls turned around to see Lex Junon coming their way.

"Lex-chan!" Izzy said. "Hello!"

"Hi," said Uli.

"Hey. I was wondering if you guys would like to get BLU together again?" Lex asked. Izzy and Uli turned to each other.

"For what?" Uli asked.

"For the Unit Battle of course," Lex said. "We were BAM the first time and it sounds like Tori wants to get Galactic Dream together so I was thinking that we could totally crush them this time!"

"Oh ..." Izzy frowned. "Um, we already formed a unit for the festival."

"Yeah, with Kitara, Avery, Miho, Maru, Rita and Cassie," Uli said. "And we thought you and M4 would perform together."

"Oh, well, we were ..." Lex said. "But, like I said, Tori's really excited about Galactic Dream." Lex shook his head and smiled. "You know what, it doesn't matter. M4 can kick all unit's butts cause we're more BAM than anyone!"

"So true!" said Izzy. "M4 is sugoi! Sugoi! Sugoi!"

"Right you are, little sister," said Lex.

"Little sister?" Izzy repeated.

"Too much? Or would you prefer I call you onee-chan?" Lex asked.

Izzy shook her head. "Mm, mm. Anything's fine!"

"Alright then, Onee-chan," Lex said with a wink. "See you around!"

"See you around," said Uli.

Lex left and the two girls started coming up with more names ... sort of. "The Melodies?" Uli suggested.

"Uli-chan," said Izzy, "did Lex seem off when we said BLU couldn't perform for the unit battle?"

"Well he was obviously a little upset," said Uli. "But it's Lex! He's fine! He just said that he was excited about M4 performing anyway."

"I guess," said Izzy.

"Right. So what do you think of The Melodies?" Uli asked.

"No." Izzy shook her head.

~~~~~

"They got Kibougaoka Stadium for the unit battle?" Tori gasped as she and the rest of Galactic Dream did their stretches.

"Yep," said Tanoshi.

"Guess it's going to be a bit bigger than we thought," said Zander.

"Well it is a big step to the Perfect Idol Cup."

"But it's exclusive to Four Star Students only," said Tori. "Give us publicity and the right amount of competition."

"Wouldn't extending outside of Four Star Academy be better?" Zander asked.