Chapter 1

Tabby's POV

Today is my brothers birthday and he's turning 16. We are going to go to North Carolina to go visit our family members..

   When I get there I see Hayes Grier omfg I was fangirling in my mind. He saw me and he knew me from Twitter and Instagram he freaking followed me I screamed the whole day.
             .......    ........... ............ .......
My mom was yelling at me telling me to get in we're going to visit someone I wonder who.
           After the car ride......

"Wait mom where are we at?" I said "It's a suprise just go and knock on the door Tabby." "Fine, Mom" I go and knock on the door and Hayes Grier opens the door he looks at me like I'm some weirdo. "Hello Tabby I know u why are u here?" Hayes asks. "My mom made me come she said it was a suprise so I came and knocked on your door." I say. "That's what my mom was talking about she told me that someone was coming over to hangout." Hayes says. "Oh ya come in lol Im so mean I'm sorry Tabby." Hayes says. "Its okay Hayes first let me get my mom." I say. "Okay hurry up ohhh and what's your ummm...uhhh number?" Hayes says. "724-655-7458." I say. (btw idk if that's a real number.) I walk away and I go to get my mom and Hayes was waiting for me like a gentleman it was so sweet.

.......

My mom comes in and...........