Chapter 11

Hayes' POV...

The door opened of course it had to Nash ruining the perfect kiss with the perfect girl.
"What do you want Nash?" Tabby asked. "I wanted to tell Tabby she had to go home." Nash said.
"Why???" Tabby said. She had a frown on her. With her freckles on her cheeks and across her nose. Her grayish blue eyes. Oh her lips. They are so pink and kissable.
"Because Terisa said your mom wanted you home to do something." Nash said. "Fuck I hate her her damn I wish she was gone or on a trip for work or something!" Tabby said. She was really pissed. "Well hurry or she will flip." Nash said. "Okay shut up Nash bye!" Tabby said. "Sorry Tab.!" Nash said. Then he walked out thank god he did cause I wanna talk to her.

"Tab why are so pissed?" I asked. "Because she always makes me do shit but what about Terisa god she is a bitch!!" She yelled this time. Then she started to cry. "Babe its okay I'll come help you." I said. "You can't my mom won't let that happen." She said. She seem even more upset than before. "Look at me Tab." I said. She looked at my chin. "Look in my eyes." I said. She finally did. "I love you." I said. "I love you but I want to spend time with you." She said. She was about to cry again cause she stopped when she was staring into my eyes. "We can tomorrow babe I promise." I said. "Back to what we were doing before.

I started to lean in and she did that same. Then her small pink soft lips fit into mine. Then when she kissed harder I kissed even harder. She is an amazing kisser. Damn. We started to make out and she was playing with my hair and I had my hands on her lower back.

But then Nash came in again.

" Tabby you have to go now!" Nash said. "Okay thanks Nash." She said. "Bye Hayes love you." She said. Then kissed my cheek and my face went really red like a tomato. "I love you Tabby." I said. And kissed her cheek and her cheeks did the same as mine. "You two lovebirds I'm standing right here let's go Tab." Nash said. Then tabby walked out and I had to stare at her ass. She waved. Bye. "Bye!!" I yelled.

Then she was gone.....