Chapter 23

unedited
Hayes's POV......

I was walking down the hallway and I saw all the guys crying waiting to get there turn. Jeniia came up to me and said "Hayes its gonna be okay I know it wasn't your fault but I know who's it was anyway Nash is talking to Tabby if you wanna go in now?" I went in the room seeing Thera Briana Jeniia (again) Nash Cameron Matt Shawn Carter Jack J Jack G Taylor and Aaron and her mom dad sister and brother. "Hey guys I'm back can I talk to Tabby alone it's very important?" they all looked at me with there glossy eyes from crying a lot and they all said "Yea."

Tabby's POV.......

when I saw Hayes walk in looking like he was crying just a couple minutes ago I broke down about to bawl but I didn't. hayes said "Hey guys I'm back can I talk to Tabby alone it's very important?" Nash looked at me a bit worried what Hayes was gonna say but he mouthed it is very important trust me. then they all said "Yea." and left the room. "Tab?" "yes Hayes?" "I know who hit you with their car.." he seemed very upset like he was about to start bawling. "Really? wait who was it ? Was it your ex Kaylee that bitch?" I knew it had to be her she wanted Hayes and I to not to be together and break us apart. "yea she said it was on accident but I know how she lies and she was definitely lying. Tab I'm so so sorry if I was smart enough to group in front of that car I would've. but about tour they said he can hold it back until you're better is that okay and you can spend me time with Jeniia Thera and Briana." he started to cry. but I said "Hayes come over here and kiss me." the kiss was the best kiss he ever had yet it was magical and you don't understand how much butterflies were in my stomach. "Hayes can you please get Thera?" "Yes babe I love you Tab" "I love you Hayes."

...................................

Hayes's POV...... 3 weeks Later...

finally its been 3 weeks and Tabby is finally better no more casts no more crying from pain. did I tell you guys that Tabby just got her braces too and she was in pain from them to. I can't wait we leave in 2 days and we will be heading to Florida, Orlando. all the guys are coming cause there is gonna be a big surprise. A HUGE surprise.I really hope Tab likes it. Ive been laying in bed thinking about all this stuff for 2 hours now waiting until Tabby wakes up. finally she wakes up with a smile on her face. she opens her gorgeous dark blue eyes and rolls over to find her glasses and smiles and says "Hayes I know you have been up since like 8 am why didn't you wake me up babe?" "Because you looked to beautiful sleeping babe." she laughs and smiles with her crazy brace face (inside joke). "IM SO HUNGRY!!!!" Sshe screams running down the steps almost breaking something again. I laughed so hard I almost pissed myself. Tabby grabs her favorite cereal Reese cups (my favorite too) and gets some milk out of the fridge and gets her and I some cereal. we eat. and we start packing for Florida. I can't wait for the best time of my life......

author's note

Yay guys Chapter 23 finally!!! where do you think they are gonna go to in Florida. where's Thera Briana and Jeniia at? where are they at? Tabby's house or Hayes' house? omg thanks for all the amazing reads make sure you vote for the next chapter I might update again today (cause I have no friends) lol. but hope you guys loved this chapter comment 21 if you think they are going to Disney World and comment 4 if you think they are not. love you guys.

love my kitties.....

love ~~~~~~~~~~~Tabby