A Mea Culpa Valentine

It was Valentine's Day, midweek, and Coco was trying to keep his head on straight. He wanted to spend it with Roxy without her knowing he wanted to. They weren't an official couple but they'd been sleeping together on the regular and recently starting to spend more time together out of bed. He knew she was due within the hour to pick up Mateo after dropping him at the clubhouse for last-minute babysitting services. Checking the clock he knew he was running out of time.

"Hey," she greeted the gathered Mayans warmly.

Coco looked at her with disappointment. "You're early."

"Uh yeah," she laughed. "That okay? I can totally take off for a while."

"No," Taza said quickly. "That boy doesn't stop. Ever."

Roxy nodded. "Hence the whole I'll leave thing again thing," she joked.

"Yo, I got EZ to watch Teo," Coco said unceremoniously. "Why don't we get something to eat?"

Smirking a little, Roxy nodded. "That sounds good. Takeout? Chinese?"

"Nah," he said casually dismissive, "I mean out to eat."

"Like out out?"

"Yeah," he was still trying to seem cool, "I wanna take you out to dinner."

"Johnny," she cooed. "What is this about?"

"I'm hungry," he shrugged, "I thought it would different if we went out."

Roxy smiled, figuring out his game now, and nodded. "That sounds really nice."

"Mommy!" Mateo hollered as he rode in on Tranq's shoulders.

"You're a bull rider now," she said to him with a laugh. "Did you have fun?"

"Yeah!"

"You think it would be fun to have pizza with EZ tonight?" She asked, pulling some cash from her purse.

"Really?" He said, excitedly slapping the top of Tranq's head. "With pepperoni?!"

"Anything you want, bud," Roxy said.

"I got it," Coco said pushing her hand away, "Tonight's on me, mami."

She grinned. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah," he smirked.

"E," Roxy said without looking at him, "I'm gonna need you to keep Mateo here for an hour. Okay?"

EZ rolled his eyes and nodded, taking her car keys from her. "I don't think I even need to ask why."

"You don't, Boy Scout," Coco chuckled.

Roxy led Coco out to his bike and they jumped on, the rumble of the engine during the ride only turning her on more.

"Happy Valentine's Day," she sang playfully. "That's what this is, right?" Roxy swayed her hips back and forth as she spoke, music filling the living room from her Bluetooth speakers.

Coco just nodded while his eyes followed her every move. Pushing him onto the couch, Roxy climbed up on the coffee table and began dancing. He had to laugh when he recognized the song as Bickenhead by Cardi B.

"Fuck, she turns you into a little slut doesn't she?" Coco growled as Roxy whipped her shirt off.

Roxy smirked and nodded, "Only for you, Johnny."

Sixty seconds was enough. Coco got off the couch and pulled Roxy off the table. She sat as he undid his belt and dropped his pants. Looking up at him, she took him into her mouth until his tip hit the back of her throat.