2019.02.b (Valentine's Blues)

He was sick these past days. I always wanted to ask how he's been. I always wanted to know if he's okay since I've only seen him a few times this week.

Felt at rest though knowing he has the girl he deserves. She probably knows how to make his bad day good. She knows what he needs. Even now that he's sick, she knows exactly what to tell him to make him feel better. She knows how to make him smile. I know I won't ever do better than her.

There's so many things I wanted to tell him, but I couldn't, and I know I shouldn't anymore. That's why I'm writing these notes. Words left unsaid and forever be left unsaid.

Crazy as it sounds, I feel happy knowing he is with someone who's strong and firm. A woman who can be a strong shadow for him. A woman who can back him up. I always wanted to be that kind of woman for someone. Guess I need a little more heating up and molding to be that kind of girl.

It's Valentine's Day and everyone knows so well how much I wanted to greet him today, but I know I shouldn't. He probably has plans for his fiancee today, and I'm so eager to know about it, to hear a story of them from him. However proud he is, I wanna know. I wanna know more about him, about them. About how he came to be the man of my dreams. How he was molded to be the man he is now, the man I can't help getting attracted to, the man who I wish I'd meet again in another lifetime and maybe then, maybe by then, he can be mine.