Prison Sweet Prison

I woke up in sudden jolt as my head pounded in the rhythm of my heartbeat. I pulled up my arm only for it to feel heavy and I opened my eyes. The room was dark and smelled of wet fur as I looked at my arm. It was an iron bracelet with a few ruins on it. I tried to pull it off but it shocked me causing me to convulse in pain. I waited until the pain passed then I snapped my fingers. It did nothing so my magick was blocked so that ment no teleport. I groaned in frustration and got up off the cot I was laying on. When I walked to the door and tried to open it. When it didn't move I screamed" son of a bitch." That got the attention of the guard outside the door. I knew the face that looked at me. "Baldy let me out." He just looked at me in sadness and shook his head. "Your safer here. I can't let you out just yet, Though Liha will visit you."He smiled." You motherfucker let me out of here now." I shook the door in anger. He waved over his shoulder and the iron bracelet burned with my magick. 

               I made me feel anger along with annoyed as I put my head on the door. I could ask for my herbal tools and if granted the request I don't think it's a good idea considering the space. This was a real pain and why did Gur put this on my wrist I thought as I thought of ways to escape. I didn't even know where I was or even where to go from here. I lifted my head to look at the window on the higher wall on the other side. The window showed the rain and a gray sky in the distance. I was frustrated and felt trapped but not like the crypt in the cemetery. I wrapped my arms around my ribs in an effort to calm the panic begun to build in my chest. I took a deep almost whiny breath as I thought of what to do. I just started to do my workout routine in an effort to distract myself of the feeling of helplessness. The thing is I never felt fear,just curious. This was a disturbing if calming thought as I wondered where Gur went. Did he go to the world of shadows? 

        What was he doing I wondered as I begun to sweat from the strenuous exercise. There was no warning and it's not like he told me and I still can't read minds. I am extremely vulnerable this way without my magick. If someone tried to attack me now even with my combat experience I wouldn't be able to fight back. This sent a chill through my hot skin that bordered on violent. I hated not knowing what was coming. I hated feeling helplessness and being  human again,even more then before.My body grew more agitated the longer I waited for any sort of answer. The silent hallway was messing with my mind. I rubbed my head and jerked my hands down my face. The thoughts too many to count as I slowly felt like I was losing my mind. The pull to release my dark soul made the bracelet burn my skin. It was unbearable pain but strangely somber. What am I going to do about this situation? It was then I heard the door opened pulling me from my thoughts. I stood behind it waiting for anyone to come in my cell. 

       A soft hand gripped the door on the other side as they stepped into my line of sight. It was Liha but her presence did nothing to calm my agitated state. She went to shut the door but I grabbed it hard before she could in a tight grip." Leave it open. I hate feeling trapped and just shutting me in here with no reason does make me hostile." She stood in the door frozen with surprise as she looked around for where my voice was coming from. She then turned to look at me behind the door. Her eyes usual brown eyes usually relaxed now filled with fear. I was not going to hurt her but I was not in the mood to play games. He voice said shaky "You have to promise me you will not leave this room. I know you hate this from your expression but it is needed." I narrowed my eyes but did not let go of the door."Why?"was all I said but she still did not move from the doorway." I will explain everything but I'm asking you to trust me and not walk out of this room." I closed my eyes and growled in an effort to force myself to let go of the door. My clawed hand dug painfully into the metal. 

    I was so close to leaving but could not bring myself to hurt Liha despite my distaste for this situation. She waited as I made up my mind and pulled something out of her bag she was carrying. I opened my eyes but my eyes never left her form. It was a silver tin and from the look of the top told me it was recently cleaned. I was waiting for her to say something but she just motioned to the cot by the wall. I scraped my nails down the door as I dropped my hand and stalked toward the cot. She relaxed a bit when I sat down but she left the door open as I requested. She sat next to me and put the tin by my side. She then reached back into the bag and handed me two bottles full of tea. I was parched but looking at her for answers that she had was my priority. I waited while looking down at the tile floor below me which was dotted with what now I can see little blue specs. This was interesting and visible thanks to the light coming from the hall.