A visit to the human world

When I told gurman the news he gave me a knowing smile as he kissed me. This was weird to have a freaking glowing belly and I have no idea what to do about it. I wanted to chat with my older sister so I called her. I was happily chatting with her in the gym about her children and updating her on what i have been up to but omitted the part about our mother being an evil witch or how our darling little sister had become a sadistic psycopath. my heart ached for her company as she then said " Your coming over right for the party?" My eyes lit up and smiled widely. "of course I will be coming. I wouldn't miss it for the world." We chatted a little while longer and then hung up. I went to the bathroom and looked at my eyes. They were fully healed and back to their hazel color. I sighed a breath of relief as I examined my body and face. 

     I didn't look that different except my belly glowed but I can cover it up with a dark shirt. I thought of my father and sister meeting my skeleton then I frowned. Gur was a wonderful monster but he might scare them. I shook the thought away as I remembered his smile. They will like him I'm sure of it. Gur appeared in the doorway and watched me brush my hair into a long braid. "I want to ask you something. My niece is having a party and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me and meet my family." His smile twitched a little as he pushed off the door frame and met my eyes. " Your not embarrassed to be with a monster?" He wrapped his arms around my waist as I scowled at him and then kiss him. " Never." I replied as I pranced down the stairs. The party is not until tomorrow anyway so it should be fine. I made a bracelet with a silver heart appear in front of me. I knew my niece is going to love it as i placed it in my pocket of my jeans. This was going to be interesting if a little scary concerning I'd have to go to the human world where my magick will be weak.

      Gur said behind me " the hourglass I gave you will have a small reserve you can draw off of so you will still be fine. Does your sister know you can use magick?" I shook my head sadly as I stared at the strange pendant. I haven't told my family about much of the change in me and I don't think they'll notice anyway. I dropped the pendant back on my neck and looked at Liha walking down the stairs and then she showed me a ring on her finger. I looked at her weirdly then smiled at her. "Congrats sweety. I'm happy for you." She rolled her eyes and said" That means we are moms in arms and my maid of honor." I blinked at her "What/ How did I get roped into this?" She pointed at my belly and made a duh face. Welp can't agrue with that as she happily pranced to the kitchen. Gur  put his hands on my belly in a content smile and then followed Liha . This was peace and love I thought sighing contently . I never want this to end and tomorrow it will end with a crash I thought as I followed them into the kitchen.

     I appeared in front of a house in a flash as I teleported with Gur. It looked the same as it always does with the brick outside and chimney on the roof. I started walking toward the from door as I heard the door opened. My dad was the first to greet me with a tight hug. His usual black hair and hazel eyes smiled with youthful viger  even in his old age. He hasn't changed at all except maybe a few new gray hairs in his bushy beard. I was led inside by the hand and saw my sister standing in the living room putting up streamers. Her beautiful china doll face with her curvy body sent a smile to my face. Her red hair and chocolate brown eyes greeted me with the same smile as my fathers. It felt like coming into a warm comfort after being out in the cold. The feet hitting the floor alerted of my nieces presence before they wrapped themselves around my legs. 

     The giggling faces looked like my sister and I when we were younger. I missed them so much as my niece Jane said "Auntie shadow did you come for my party." I ruffled her hair as I pulled out the bracelet from my pocket" I did booger and I am going to hang out with you for the whole day." I then looked over to my other niece monica. She gave me excited smile as I said "Now go play before the tickle monster comes to get you . Rawr." they screamed and ran away giggleing as I turned to my sister." I have someone I want you to meet. He may look surprising but he is awesome." My sister held up her hand. "You told me of your skeleton and I have gotten over the shock."she replied as she threw the streamers at me" Help me decorate." I got on a chair and stood to start hanging the streamers on the ceiling. I had almost finished when the chair got bumped my Jane running past and it collapsed.