1: LETTER TO

Dear,

BTS, if you don't find happiness in performing on stage anymore, please tell us.

BTS, if you are tired with all the practice, please tell us.

BTS, if you want to give up for a moment, please tell us.

BTS, if you want to take a break, please tell us.

BTS, if you decided to stop, please tell us.

BTS, if you found another life you want to experience, please tell us.

BTS, if it's come to an end, please tell us.

Please be honest with me, I believe in everything you say

Love, ARMYS~

Dear Bangtan Sonyeondan,

Even if you decide to take a break, I will be okay, you will be okay. If you wish to break off and do solo work, we will support because we cant sit back and enjoy while you are behind the scenes struggling to live because all you think about is making us happy. You hide their true feelings behind a smile and act like you are okay, and only a few ARMYs see through the mask. Your hit the stage videos just gives more examples to the troubles of your life. As an ARMY, we should take into consideration of your lives. You deserve to be just as happy as us when your music comes out and if you are not, it should hurt us instead.

If you wish to stop activity for a year, 2 years, 3 years we will be fine. We can smile through our rough times just like you did. You tear down your health for us and truly I wish you didn't. If you are sick you can take as many days off as you want because you are our priority just as we are yours. You have proved your part, let us, ARMYS do ours.

Sincerely Yours, ARMYS~

Dear Fellow BTS Members,

Kim Namjoon

You were the one who led BTS to where they are now. You work so hard for them, writing lyrics, supporting them, and loving them.

Namjoon, you inspire me to be a better leader.

Kim Seokjin

I have always admired your self-confidence, and your willingness to love yourself. You are also mature, and often silly at times.

Seokjin, you inspire me to love myself more.

Min Yoongi

Yoongi, you are always so calm, and quiet. You also show determination to finish anything you are doing.

Yoongi, you inspire me to be calmer and focused.

Jung Hoseok

Hoseok, our sunshine, and our everything. You always are in such a good mood every day, even if your day went bad.

Hoseok, you inspire me to smile often.

Park Jimin

Jimin, my angel, and my everything, you were the one who brought me into this beautiful fandom, and you led me out of depression. You continue to help others, even if they anger you. You don't need abs to be perfect.

Jimin, you inspire me to love others

Kim Taehyung

Our Gucci and goofy boy, you used to be a poor boy, but with your hardworking skills, you have the riches, but yet you still didn't let fame ruin you.

Taehyung, you inspire me to be determined

Jeon Jungkook

You work really hard each day, as the maknae, you get teased, but you still don't let it stop you. You working hard makes me want to stand up and do something too.

Jungkook, you inspire me to work harder.

a.r.m.y

You all comfort BTS as much as you can. I would like to thank you all for supporting them on their journey.

Army's, you inspire me to love BTS more.

Yours Truly, ARMYS~

Kim Namjoon P.O.V

After reading the letters that were given to us by our loving armys, i couldn't help but start to cry. I felt their sincerity by the words I've read.  Hurt starting to blossom on my chest and water started to drip from my eyes. We love you but I think we need to stop and say our farewells. 

Good Bye, Love~~