Chapter 1

Dara's pov

"Kyaaaaaaa!!!!!!OH MY GOD!!! he's looking at meee!!"

"NOOO!!He's looking at me!!"

"Shuts your delulu!!! it's me he's looking at!!"

ugh this fangirls are really irritated me.

Now I really regret coming here..sigh... why did I even coming here for?

Flashback

"You have to go with me!!!"

"NO!!!I don't want!!"

"YES you have to go with me!!!"

"I SAID NO I DONT WANT!!!"

ughhh why I have to argue with her this early morning...

"please....just this once,you will not regret it.You have to come with me just this once.You will never know maybe you can meet 'THE ONE' there!!!'

UGGHHH!Fine just this once.i will not going with ever again after this you understand? And I WILL NOT GOING TO MEET ANYONE!!!"

"alright!Thank you Dara!!! I love you soooo muucchh!!! chuuuu~"

EWWW...GET OF ME!!!"

end of flashback

Now I really regret agreeing with her.(sigh)

 Now I'll explain where we were. my friend,Bom and me,Dara were at her so called favourite kpop boy group. She called them BTS or what she's said the biggest boyband in the Earth planet. I don't even know them and why would people called them that? It's really cringy.

The whole concert, I spent my time looking at my phone to study. Yeah I know it's weird. When I'm studying,it makes me more calm and at peace.

...................................................

"WAAAAHHHH!!!LOOK LOOK!!! V IS LOOKING AT ME!!!"

OMG JUNGKOOK AND JIN ARE SO HANDSOME!!!

Ughh.I cannot keep my anger now. I have to leave this place!!!

"Bom, I need to go the washroom!" I shouted at her who's just beside me.The noises are extremely loud.

"i go with you!" she screamed back.

"no you have to stay!"

" you sure?!"

I reassured her that I would be fine. After that I went outside searching for the toilet signboard.the screaming were really loud that you can hear it clearly even if you are 10km away.

After I found it, I went straight heading to the toilet. When I nearly reached, I bumped into something hard......

"OUCH"

"OWWW"

Or should I said someone?....

oh no!I tripped on my tangled feet and I shut my eyes ready for the impact.

...But before I fall hard on my butt,i felt someone's hand catching me around my waist.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a mature looking man with grey hair and a worried pasted on his face.

I was really starstruck looking at his beautiful featured face that I didnt heard what his saying.

"miss?Miss? Are you alright?"

I snapped and I got into my composure."ah, i'm fine.thank you" I bowed to him.

"ah no. its fine" he put his hand at the back of his head looking embarassed."OH! I should go now. I'm truly sorry for bumping  to you! I didn't look where I was going! What can I do for you as an apologize?"

"Ah no,it's okay. You do not have to do anything. I should go now my friend must be waiting for me" I rushed back inside without waiting for his reply and run straight to my seat.

"OH!!!you're back!!! I was going to call you thinking that you're lost!!!"Bom shout at me. I just smile at her.

Back where the man was left dumbfounded

what the.... she didn't wait for my respond. That's weird. I thought she's going to screamed and hoping up down. She's just act like really casual....That just literally unusual....

SHUTS!I need to rush back to stage!!! I hope no one noticed that I sneak out!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of chapter 1~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~