Chapter 2

CHAPTER2

"Hyung!Where did you go?" Namjoon asked me.

"Ah?Oh, I just went to the toilet," I lied.

"Buthyung,there's also toilet just near here. Why did you have to gooutside?" Hoseok ask suspiciously.

"YeahI know. I just want to get fresh air" I shrugged.

Allof them looked at me weirdly. I just went to sit beside Taehyung. Wewere watching Jungkook performed as we waited for our turn.

Thatgirl face just now is still haunting me. I had never seen anyone withthat beautiful small face in my life. She looks really fragile withthat small petite figure and pale skin.

"WOW!!!Yoongihyung!!!THIS IS NEW!" jimin teased. That drifted my thought.

"Whatdo you mean new?" Jungkook had already finished his stage.Right nowis hoseok's turn.

"Weeellll,I never seen or heard anything like this for Yoongi hyung to take allway to go outside just to take 'fresh air' or go to toilet! Usuallyhe will go to the nearest place just because he was to 'tired' toeven stand up!" Jimin argued.

"Hmm...that's true" Namjoon nodded.

"Iagree!!!!" Taehyung shouted.

"Well.That's totally just nonsense. I am still a normal human being. Istill a fresh air to breathe in" I defended myself

"Yeahyeah. Whatever you say~" He still teased me. I just give him look.

Dara'sPOV

"MYGOSH! THEY ARE SO FREAKING HANDSOMEEE!!!!!!" Bom squealed.

Ijust nodded as an agreement. I decided that I should try having funin the concert and listening to the musics. I admitted they have goodtaste in musics. They also have excellent vocal range. I think I knowwhy they were given the title 'The World's Biggest Boyband', all ofthe members are really full of talent. They are good indancing,singing and also expressing feelings to delivered the lyricsun the music.

Waita minute... I thought I have seen that one member. Did my eyesdeceiving me???... there's no way that person was the one that Iaccidentally bump. Yeah I think my eyes playing trick with me...

Atthe same time, I feel like he look passed through me even though hewas standing far away. No no no... I think i'm just not myselfanymore...

........................................................................................................................................................

Afterthe concert had ended,i still cannot forget that man's face...

"WAAHHHH,that was fuunnn!!! How about you,Dara? Did you like it?"

"hmmmm,maybe yes maybe no" I just shrugged.

"Whatdo you mean by 'maybe'? It should me ABSOLUTELY EXCITING!!!"

"Shhhhhhh!...mind your attitude please! You are a young lady." I shut her.

"Whyshould I care. No one care about me here. Look at them they arehappily dancing there. Dara, people should feeling great here after witnessing their idol singing right in front of them. They will nevercare about what will people thinking. You can be yourself here.That's what BTS has taught their fans... love yourself,be yourselfand speak yourself"

Ipouted. Why it has to be like this. Now she nagged like my mother.

"fine,fine mother" I rolled my eyes.She just laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of chapter 2~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! i might not updating this book in 2 weeks from now because i have upcoming tests. i also would like to say that i will updating this maybe once in a while. there might be a time where update sooner. so wait for it!!!!!