Stuck In ASDA with McDirection?! (McFly & One Direction Fan Fic)

Samantha' POV:

I sat in my class waiting for the bell to go five more minutes and i would go to asda with my best mate Chloe oh god i can't wait i don't know what to buy.......goddamn five minutes seems to take forever. Well my name is Samantha Johnson I'm 17 gonna be 18 soon and my best mate Chloe is already 18 we're both huge mcfly fans but in my case I'm a lot more obsessive! i mean they are just flawless....... sorry must have slipped into mcfly mode so and if you think i love one direction then your just wrong no way on earth would i ever i mean a bunch of stuck up arrogant people and also some of them are flirts whereas mcfly i mean wow I'm not saying they aren't flirts cus they perfectly are but i guess I'm not a directioner but I'm not a directionator either i mean no point sending death threats its just pathetic i just don't like them much not much like i would do that just like not your typical teen fangirling over them. "SAMI" i heard Chloe scream god the bell already went wow this is what exactly happens when i slip into mcfly mode, "CLOVER" i said smirking i knew this would anger her because she hates the nickname "Sam don't you dare now lets goooo i want cookies mmmm" she said i mean we were both average girls but none of us gave a shit about our weight however we were both like skinny because we had high metabolism we both had the same size jeans and shirts and we both had the exact same style i was wearing my black skinny jeans and my pirate cat saint Kidd shirt with my plain black jacket, i had black hair and blue eyes weird combination much? aw well Chloe was wearing her blue jeans with a shirt saying I'm sexy and i know it she had blond hair and green eyes we were both best mates...... "Sam hey let's freak people out in asda and pretend to be lesbians?" she said we always did stupid things together i mean YOLO right? "fine but you are not kissing me!" i said. we were walking down the road and a man started checkin Chloe out so this is what she does "Baby my house today ok?" she said she even made it sound seductive "well babe as long as we don't get caught like last time?" i said the man actually looked shocked he walked away and we both jut burst out laughing "i see heaven!" chloe screamed she was referring to ASDA we both ran in like children waiting for sweets at lunch time it was quiet so there was no rush we walked in and skipped to the cookies section we then heard the security guard screaming "In here men!" i could hear footsteps running i turned my head and then fell to the floor great someone jut crashed into me "Oh For fuck's sakes bloody shitface look were your runnin fuckin shithead" i screamed he just looked shocked "eurgh bloody hell i pushed him out the way and saw chloe she was just standing there shocked "You just swore at harry styles" she said he was standing behind me alongside 4 other men who must be his band members i really have no idea what their names were "I don't give a shit the motherfucker pushed me over mate" i said she pulled me up and then we both stood we could hear the security guard approach us "Um... excuse me what the fuck's going on!!?!" i screamed i looked out and saw all of the asda car park full of girls screaming for one direction and mcfly?! "why are they screaming for mcfly?" i said the blond dude then approached me "oh well........ we were chilling.... us one direction and mcfly so we ran here they should be here too" he said i turned my head and saw all of mcfly standing there my eyes were just shot out my head i mean four of the hottest guys were standing in front of me "You alright love?" tom said "Um I-I- Im a huge fan" i said oh god i must sound so stupid stuttering "Nice shirt" dougie said well it was his clothing line "Thanks" "so what's your name?" danny asked "I'm Samantha and thats chloe" i said pointing to chloe she looked like she was about to faint i pulled her to the other isle "Dude you alive?" i said "Um... yeah " she finally screamed "OH MY GOD WE'RE STUCK WITH MCFLY AND ONE DIRECTION" "my ears dude i want to be able to her for when I'm 20 " i said we turned around and saw all of mcfly and one direction standing there "So are you guys fans?" the guy with a striped shirt aid "Um... i don't really listen to you guys more mcfly" i said " nice to know your honest, Louis Tomilson at your service that's Liam, Niall, Zayn and Harry who pushed you to the floor" he said "Hey she came in the way" he said "Are you for real curly no way u fuckin pushed me onto the floor " i could feel my anger building up Chloe then saw me she probably realised i was so tensed up so she grabbed me arm and pulled me towards her i was standing right next to her "Please just relax " she whispered to me "Fine jut for you " i said "Pinky promise?" she said "I pinky promise" i then realised we looked really wrong and all of mcfly and one direction were watching us, we were standing so close we probably gave the impression we're lesbians aw well this was going to be long....... and it was only half twelve ! i decided to do the best thing and approach the manager "Do you know what time we'll be able to go because we have college" i said politely i think all of the guys were shocked of my politeness "Um..... probably till about 5 and we can contact your college" he said "FIVE?!" i practically screamed "I'm really sorry for the inconvenience please be patient!" he said "ok" i said i turned around and saw Chloe she turned to me and held me tight "Do not get angry" she said "ARGH !!!!! FINE" I screamed all the guys looked at me they probably thought i was going mental at this rate this was going to be a long day.....................