Char

Chapter 1:

-Try again! he says with a stern voice.

- I'm trying as hard as I can, I scowl.

-You need to try harder than that then! he replies, his eyes flashing at me.

-I just told you I was doing my best! I say with calm but frustration.

-You need to make an effort Char! He says calmly but ironically.

-Don't call me that or I stop, right, now! I say raising my voice.

-I told you to make an effort and that's not what you are doing at all! You listen to me and do what I tell you or you're going to be punished, he's almost shouting at me, but he tries to be kind of... calm?

-I'm saying that you are bothering me with that and...

-And I'm saying that you aren't trying enough at all!

We are both shouting now. 

-Okay, that's enough for me, really, you're pushing me out of my limits and my brain's not following!

-That's because you did not follow the trainings Char!

-I did not attend them because I don't want to be a part of all this! And I already told you not to call me Char for god's sakes! 

I'm going out of the room, I can't handle that anymore. That room is particular, it's all made with this aluminium color and the lights flash so little that when it reflexes on the walls made with aluminium, it looks like millions of little stars shining. But that room is specifically made for me and the things they do with me. But, really I can't handle that anymore.  It's breaking my brain in a thousand pieces. I really mean it. It is really happening.

I'm walking out like a determined person walking to reach her goal. I'd like to be such a person, but I'm not. I slam the door with all my strength.

-Charlotte come back!

He follows me but he just lets me go because he knows what would happen if he follows me.