'SWEET DREAMS'

in which karlie receives a dirty dream about a woman with eccentric blue eyes.

karlie was exhausted. school was stressful and she had mountains of homework. being a comp science major was demanding enough and at the same time, her and karlie's boyfriend, josh had been fighting. lately, josh had been neglecting karlie, always out with guy friends and at parties without her. although karlie wanted her boyfriend to be independent and happy, they rarely saw each other. maybe once a week at the most and when they do reconnect, there's a slight tension in the air. she just missed the little times like when josh would surprise her in the library with milkshakes from their favorite diner on campus.

it was 12am and eerily quiet in her dorm. she had an individual suite since she was a junior. karlie had just finished a coding assignment for one of her classes (which took way too long but karlie never gave up) and was ready to hop into bed. heading over to her bathroom, she wiped off her makeup and splashed her face with water. she changed into one of josh's oversized t-shirt and a pair of navy blue shorts.

climbing into the bed and sliding into the covers, she was out like a light.

//

a warm tingling feeling surrounded her. her eyes were closed. there was a light and it finally forced karlie to open her green eyes, "what the fuck?," karlie mumbled. she looked around her and saw that she was in a room that definitely wasn't hers. it was airy, serene even, there was a large bed in the center of the room. was she lucid dreaming? and as if it couldn't get any stranger, a woman entered from behind. she heard the footsteps and quickly turned around, ready to defend herself to whoever it was.

but the woman wasn't ugly nor looked threatening. in fact, she was the most beautiful woman karlie had ever seen. there was a smirk hanging from this mysterious woman's pink and plump lips. her hair blonde, nearly curly hair was cascading like a river, barely past her shoulders, this goddess had ocean blue eyes that pierced through karlie. the younger girl moved her eyes down to find that the woman was wearing very, very revealing black lingerie. it was here too where karlie looked down at her own body and saw that a dusty rose colored bra hugged her chest alongside a pair of the same colored panties with intricate detailing on the band. the only thing protecting her was a very sheer tank top. she knew she didn't put this on when she went to bed.

karlie moves her arms to cover herself and shouted at the woman, "wha-who are you? what am i doing here? and why am i naked?!"

the woman merely chuckled, "oh baby," she said, stalking up to karlie. "i'm your worst nightmare," she whispered, taking a hand and resting it on karlie's collarbone. her touch sent shivers down karlie's spine, though she didn't want to admit it. "don't cover yourself up, love," and she used her other hand to remove karlie's arms. she gulped.

i'm straight, karlie thought. she only ever had sex with josh, which she couldn't deny, was awkward and never pleasurable for her. but she never even questioned her sexuality but here this gorgeous woman making her question all of that.

"y-you know i'm straight, right? i-why are you here?," the woman simply laughed and looked down at karlie, "tsk, that's what we all like to think, don't we?"

karlie hiccuped, "w-what do i even call you?"

the blue eyed woman smiled deviously, "call me mistress."