Chapter 1

MEMORIES OF AN ILLFATED NIGHT
                               Pg. 1

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
It was always night at home. Your dad wasn't always around due to constant paperwork. For the dead. You were a product of your father's first marriage. He sat by your bedside as he tucked you in. "Ah, agápi mou (my love) you seem restless. What is the matter in that panemorfi (beautiful) brain of yours, (Y/n)?". Tentatively you spoke, "I am scared patéras (father). What if the other kids don't like me at school tomorrow? Everybody says that you're the bad guy, but you're not, are you father?"
         You turned in your sleep
"Of course not agápi mou, they are the ones that are scared, I control and deal with the dead. Most people don't like that, but we are not most people. I'll have Cerberus walk you to school in the morning and if you get scared you can call for him and he will take you directly to me. Aftó akoúgetai kaló?" (Does that sound good?). You nodded your head and your father, Hades, kisses you on your forehead. Suddenly a loud crash was heard outside of your door, yelling erupting in seconds. Patéras stood up quickly, shushing you and motions for you to go into your closet, you knew what you had to do. He was telling you to go your safe place. You're sweating. Father always told you to never be afraid unless necessary. You wouldn't be afraid tonight. Not now. You're father needed you to be brave. You climbed into your wardrobe, moving a loose piece of board. You crawled through the small tunnel. You soon found yourself outside. Cerberus was immediately at your side with your mitrá. (Stepmother). "Hurry my sweet, we must leave and get to Olympia.". She keeps a calm demeanor but you can sense the worry exuding from her being. You nod, speechless. You were a quiet child, so it didn't surprise Persephone that you had yet to truly speak.

  *But I heard that you reap what you sow
So around and around we go
And when you see my face you’ll know. You can't save yourself
Or save your soul
When you meet the man whose life you stole
With weathered wings and broken bones
A flight for the fallen flies the crow
You can’t save yourself.
These vengeful thoughts trapped underneath
Rage, scorn, misery
Payback for what you took from me
Hope, love, sanity*
Everything had faded to black once you heard your alarm go off. "Ugh. Damn memories.". You had groggily pulled yourself out of bed. Your shirt fell from it's previously up-ridden state. Jason Vorhees's face had been bloodily plastered across your torso. On the warm and comforting fabric of your shirt, of course. Your tattoos spiral down your arms and across your millennia ages old body. Your father was Hades the god of the underworld. Though he didn't want the job, Uncle Zeus was a dick. You strolled your sleepy ass down your cold hardwood floors of your home *cough cough* mansion. You look down at your wrist. Ah. Two days. Noice. Everyday you looked down and counted. Walking to the kitchen and grabbing a bowl and your favorite cereal. You grabbed your preferred milk and set to work on making breakfast. "*whistles jaunty tune* hey Theodus, Gavriel, come here boys." You call for your hellhounds. {(If you know where Gavriel is from please comment and let me know who your fave character from the books series are!😊)}. At your feet are two black wolf/husky mixed dogs {(photo above)}, looking as if they were regular dogs, though human minds can't comprehend them and their bodies are riddled with fear upon the first meet. Other creatures just get wigged out by them. Though once you are used to them, it's all good in the metaphorical hood. "I'm gonna go out tonight and I would like it if you guys would accompany me, if that's cool with you?" Hellhounds can transform and act anyway the master wants them to be. You chose to make them your friends and gave them their own free will, but they still stick around, but prefer to be in doge- ahem, dog form. "Of course, you have a concert attendance to prepare for in the next two days, no less you'll be meeting your soulmate. You will be the best looking demoness there. Let's get you dressed and ready to leave for work." Theodus smiled. He liked punctuality, and even though you owned the company franchise that you built from the ground up 80+ years ago, he never let's you be late. Theo was the coolest, though unfortunately, unlike you, hellhounds do age and die not as orthodox as humans but still. Gavriel, though, was new, he's been with you and Theo for a little over 100 years, and Theodus is going to have to be replaced in a few years. You smiled at Gav as he gave you a thumbs up. Hounds can sometimes be resentful to their Masters in the first couple hundred years but it wasn't like that with Gavriel. You had rescued him from being butchered because he was the runt of the pack. He had been grateful to you ever since, and from that day forth you treated him with nothing but kindness and respect. Nodding and accepting the fact that even though you're older and can take care of yourself, Theodus liked to pick out your outfits. He had said its "fascinating how one can wear so much black in so many different styles". Emphasis included on the many for a sarcastic effect. "Thank you Theodus, but I'll dress myself for work and get there by myself as well. I don't want my employees to think that Theo is my sugar daddy or my actual father and that Gav here is my child or boyfriend or something. That is an embarrassing talk to have with one's subordinates." "They can be your friends you know." Gav had off handedly mentioned. Not to be rude, he just thought you need friends. "I do have friends! I can go home and- I have friends." With the last word being spoken you shut your bedroom door. Looking through your closet you grabbed a "The Silver Scream" IX {(Ice Nine Kills)} shirt off it's hanger by your other band shirts and ripped skinny jeans {( I know, such a diverse outfit choice😂)} and a pair of black boots. Doing what you do with your hair, makeup came and went. Grabbing your phone off the charger you headed back down the stairs. "Bye guys, I'll call if I need anything. And Gavriel, if you want food, don't burn down the house and just order something please.". You chuckled, remembering how he tried to cook but burnt down your forest cottage, and the surrounding wooded area as well. "I'm never living that down." He whispered to himself rhetorically. "Missing something?" Theodus asked. "Yes I am. I need my glasses." You're probably thinking, why would an all-powerful daughter of a Greek God need glasses? Well you're eyesight sucks, the more time you spend with humanity the more you become like them. It takes a few hundred life times. That of which you have lived. And the only thing affected is that you need glasses. And it helps with your identity in case any "believers" as you call them, showed up. But that's for another time.

  ¶¶¶¶Time skip brought to you by Oliver Queen from Arrow, holy shit he is HOTT¶¶¶¶

Now two hours into work you had decided to start up a conversation with your subo- friends. Walking to the front of the "pagan and oddities parlor that also sells sex toys in the back" store you had fell into a meaningless conversation about boys. Well, men, but to you they were boys. "Hi welcome to Eros and Oddities. How may we help you today Mr. Olson?". I was well versed in the bands. I was friends with a lot of people on Warped Tour, when you produced music. Ricky "Horror" Olson, just so happened to be an actual friend. You can't believe that the front man of his band is your soul mate and you still have yet to meet the guy. "Hey (Y/n), I was wondering if you have any scented candles that when melted have (metal?) skeletons that you get to keep, Josh ran out of them. They're an anniversary gift for Jaime. Do you have any lavender scented?" "Well, you're in luck. We do, they're towards the back by the quote endquote toys. And we have vibrator panties, they're a hot seller right now. You can connect them to your phone, or use the remote. Might wanna get a pair before they're gone." He nods his thanks, face a bit red and walks around the store. "Ooooh. So you know Ricky huh?" "Yeah we've hung out a couple times on tour, when I did my music, a few years back. But we've kept and touch, and me and Jaime as well. I hope they have a good anniversary.". "So. Where do you live? Literally nobody knows." I smiled. Maybe I should let people come over and see it. "Uhm. How about I throw a party in a few days after the concert I'm going to. How does that sound?" Skylar's eyes lit up.

{(1570 words)}

I really hope you guys like it!!! This was a good amount of editing and at first I fell out of it but I'm back.
@Weirdo570 and til next time my dudes, love y'all!💞🖤💜