Page 2

Disguise is fucking amazing and Chris is so beautiful.

__**A Concert to Prepare For**__
{(Your P.O.V.)}

    "Ah miss, shall we order a car to take you to the concert or will you drive yourself?" Theodus had interrupted my phone call with Skylar. "I'll drive myself, I'll be taking (Truck name) {(1953 black Chevrolet picture above)}. And please make sure that the party planning is running smoothly. Thank you so so much!" Theodus bowed, which I hated but appreciated nonetheless, and left to bring 'round (Truck name), and then do Father knows what. "Hey Sky, yeah, no it was just Theodus asking about the party. He's my butler I guess you could say, and so is Gavriel. But I don't treat them as butlers, they've been with me for a while so they're more of friends now. Yes that's how rich I am, wait until you see the house though." I listened as Sky went on about the party. It feels good. Before my life was kind of uneventful in the terms of relationships and friendships, now I'm about to meet my Fated, as my father would say, and have a party. I heard the rumbling sound of my baby out front, "Hey Sky, I gotta get ready for the concert but I will definitely talk to you when I get the chance. Okay, bye hun. Uh-huh, see ya.". I liked talking to Skylar, it was a lot of fun. We clicked instantly and she's the first mortal friend I've had since....well....it was either the Witch Trials or influencing dear Arthur to write The Crucible? I don't remember. Well, Martin Jr. sure was a blast. I looked to my arm, only a few hours. There was cause for caution but I threw the anxiety of that out of the window. Strutting up the stairs, to get ready I saw a peculiar thing. A crow with azure on the tips of it's feathers. "Hey Dad." The crow cawed then flew away. "Okay, maybe not." I mumbled.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
{(Chris's P.O.V.)}

   " Well fuck Rick, I can only do so much and being nervous is one of the things that I can do right now. It's only a couples hours left and I'm freaking the fuck out, I meeting my literal soulmate for God's sake. What if it doesn't go well? Huh? What then? What if she doesn't love me like I love her? What if we end up hating each other or if she's not the right match? I mean I've only been waiting five-hundred and ninety-nine  years, ah shit how long has she been waiting?" "Chris man, what I think you need to do is just take a deep breath, chug a water, say fuck it, and play an another amazing show tonight and then meet your soul mate, go back to your place or hers, and get laid." Ricky said while handing me a bottle of water. "Well you're right. I just need to chill and say fuck it. And besides, the Fates wove our strings of destiny together so I guess they can't be wrong." "You need something stronger than water? Maybe something with cooper undertones in the taste?"  I nodded my head solemnly. "How is it that you always know what I need before I need it? Nevermind." "I'm Clairvoyant, and your best friend." A platonic Pat on the knee was received while he got up from his seat. "Sound check!" We heard announced from the hallway. I downed the blood pack Rick handed me. {(Cliché I know but he is a vampire.)}.  I quickly conjured fire to my palm to burn the ashes then dumped them into the nearest trash can. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
•••••
** Time skip brought to you by: a picture of a pretty butterfly I took by my apartment:)

---------------------------

{(Back to Your P.O.V.)}

"Look, it'll be fine. I know where I'm going, there is no need to be a worry wart, alright. Now, I'm off and don't wait up for me. Hopefully this all goes well. After all, the Fates have woven our strings of destiny together." With that I left and headed towards my baby, I mean my truck. I waved off the boys as I left.

     Finally at the concert venue, I parked at a near by restaurant that I own. I showed my VIP ticket to the correct people {(I dk how it works)} and before I knew it I was in the front row with other people who were just as or almost as excited as me. The house lights dimmed and then went off completely.

{(Another wee time skip)}

     The concert went amazingly. I definitely locked eyes with Chris as he sang Another Life. I think he knew and I winked at him. I took my VIP pass and went backstage. I pulled out my phone and called Ricky. He picked up on the third ring.
   "Hey(Y/n), what's up? Are you here?" "Yeah I'm by the backstage, look I have my pass, can you direct me to where I'm supposed to go?" "Yeah, I'll be there in a second, I'll bring Chris." "Wait, Ricky there's something I need to tell you." The phone hung up. "What is it that you need to tell me?" Olson said behind me with a quizzical look on his face. "Uhm. It's about Chris.." "It's you, isn't it?" "Yeah. Is it awkward?". "Not at all, come on back, I kind of beat Chris here." I went over and hugged him. "Thanks Olson." "Hey no problem (Y/n), always glad to help a friend. And don't worry, he'll love you as soon as he sees you." "Is that the clairvoyancey talking? Or you?" "Yes." We laughed as we walked through a black door, I looked down at my arm and watched as the clock and name completely faded from my arm. Worry started to wash over me. Well shit. "Hey Ricky is it supposed to do that?" "Do what-?-" "RICKY!" A booming voice was heard through the desolate room. Booking footsteps were soon to follow. Then there he was. "Holy-" "Shit.". "Hi." "Hi." "Well I'm leaving, see ya (Y/n/n). See ya Chris." "Bye." We said in unison. "Well what do we do now? Hug? Handshake? Kiss? Fuck? Talk?" "I say talk." "Yeah me too." "So I'm (Y/n), Daughter of the Underworld. And you are?" "Chris, Cerulli, or Motionless. Son of Night. Are you a demon?" "Technically demoness, but yes, and you're a vampire I assume?" "Heh, uh yeah. So you know Ricky?" "Yeah we've been friends for a couple years. Hey, I'm having a party in a couple days and inviting some mutual friends. Would you like to come?" "Fuck yeah. I'd love to. Do you want to go get something to eat?" "Sure, my truck is parked down by the restaurant I own." "You own a restaurant?" "Yeah, it was a quote-end-quote, devil's deal. I own a couple businesses, I'm where Rick gets his bombass candles." "That's you!? I love those candles, I've even bought some online." "Hell yeah, nice. So, given that we're soulmates, and it already feels like we've known each other our whole existance, would you like to hold hands with me?" "Well when you put it like that.." he chuckled and interlaced his hand with mine. This is gonna be great.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
{(1228 words)}
°•°To Be Continued°•°

I love you all!!
😭🖤🖤💞