4

Couple days later

"I can't honestly believe that your leaving today"

"Well I am, so your just going to have to deal with it" Nathan say closing up his suitcase.

Nathan walk over towards Maddie.

"Madison, this my dream and I have to follow it-"

"And Nathan I want you to... I'm honestly sorry for telling you not to go. I was just mad that you didn't tell me"

"That's okay because I don't to leave you or the twins.. but I have to" he pulled her into a hug.

"I love you, Nathan, so much" she stared up at him.

"I love you, Maddie" he kissed her forehead.

She rested her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"Well I'm head out with the guys tonight before I have to leave. But, right now I just want to spend tonight with you and the two angels in their."

"Ah! Don't bite me Ava!"

"Stop acting like a big baby!" Ava teased.

"Spoke to soon?" Nathan chuckle.

"Way to soon" Maddie say laughing as they exited the room.

"Hey, what's going on in here with you two little munchkins"

"Noah cheated in checkers"

"Then she bit me. Look" Noah showed them the bit.

"Ava, apologise to your brother" Maddie told her giving her the eye.

Ava nodded and turn to her twin brother "Sorry for biting you noah. But I can't promise it won't happen again"

Nathan chuckle picking her up" I wonder where you get your diva attitude from? Oh wait, your mom"

Madison laugh shaking her head"So not true"

"Anyways, what do you little kiddos want to do today?" Maddie asked looking at the two of them.

"Pool!" Noah scream

"And Ice cream! With sprinkle, chocolate fudge and wipe cream" Ava smile clapping her hands.

"Well, we definitely can make that happen" Maddie smile kissing the two forehead.

"Now go change into your swimsuit big heads" Nathan told them before they ran off.

Nathan and Maddie walk into the kitchen taking out all the ice cream flavor they had along with the pack of Eminem's, sprinkles, chocolate fudge, caramel fudge and whipped cream.

"You think they'd be able to sleep after eating this?" Madison asked grabbing a big bowl.

"Let's just hope they do" Nathan chuckle.