9

"Nathan, can you get the door" Madison asked in the kitchen making breakfast

Nathan jotted off the couch and walk towards the door.

He opened the door and his eyes widened from the person standing in front of him.

"Hey Nathan" She smiled hugging him.

"Paige?" He say surprised to see her.

"I miss you so so much" She exaggerated smiling widely.

"Who is this?" Maddie say standing beside Nathan.

"I'm Paige, Nathan's ex girlfriend"

"Madison, Nathan's wife" Maddie fake smile.

^^

Brooke bursted into laughter.

"It's not funny Brooke, she pretty and Nathan could get attracted to her"

"Trust me she's not hotter than you and Nathan married you, not her. So you have nothing to worry about"

Maddie sighed standing to her feet.

"Here" Brooke handed here a glass of wine.

"Thanks, I really need this" Maddie say jugging down the glass of wine.

"Hey, do you have some more for me" They heard a voice said behind them.

"OMG!" A smile spreaded across Madison face.

"Haley!" Brooke scream excitedly.

"What are you guys doing? Give me a hug" She say with a huge smile as they ran into her arms.

"Hey, you big Rockstar" Maddie say starring at how much Haley was glowing.

"So, what brings you back to town?" Nathan asked taking a sip of his beer.

"I don't know I just ended up here" she shrugged "While I was in town I decided to see my favorite person"

"We had some good times freshman year" Paige smile looking over at Nathan.

"You remember when you got caught having sex in your the back of your pool" She giggle reminiscing.

He nervously chuckle "Yeah"

"Wanna bowl?" She asked hopping up from the stool.

"Why not?" Nathan shrugged.

"Yay!" She shouted grabbing his hand and going over to the bowling section.

Nathan grabbed the bowling ball and knock down all the pins.

"Yes!" Nate say excitedly.

"That was luck" Paige say walking over to the balls.

She smirked bending down sexy to grab her ball.

Her smirk grew wider as she seen Nathan watching her.

"Just like that, Paige" She mumbled to herself.

She swing the ball missing on purpose.

"I think I really suck at this"  She sighed.

Nathan laugh walking over to her.

"It's not funny" Paige giggle hitting his chest playfully.

"It's alright, everyone is bad at something. Except for the one and only greatest Nathan Scott"

"Still cocky"

"Not, a lot." He shrugged making her laughed..

"Help me" she whined.

He got behind her "Just put your fingers inside the ball like this. Focus in on the pins"

"Just bend down a little" He say helping her with her posture.

She smile starring him in the eyes.

"What?" He asked chuckling.

She smash her lips into his, he pulled back quickly starring at her "Paige, I'm married. What's wrong with you?"

"I thought that's what you wanted-"

"No! Paige I don't want you, The only woman I want is my wife, Maddie"

"Come on, let's be honest Nate. Maddison can't please you like I can. I'm your first love " she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Yeah, you're my first love. But, Madison was the first woman to change me, the first woman I know I want to spend forever with. The first woman I married, the first woman to have my kids and she is the first and last woman I want to love" Nathan say truthfully, removing Paige arms.

"Well I just don't believe you" She say shrugging.

"Doesn't matter if you don't , it matters to me that my wife knows that"

She grinned "Well See About that" she wink at him before walking off.

Nathan shook his head sighing deeply.

^^^
"You know how much I love you, right?" Nathan asked Maddie as she sat on his lap with her head rested on his chest.

She starred in his eyes feeling like something was wrong "is everything okay?"

He nodded and she smile "of course I know how much you love me"

He smile pulling her closer to him and kiss her forehead repeatedly.

"I love you" she mumbled but he still heard her.

"I love you too" He kiss the side of her head.