Chapter 2- The Family

HEY! Just a heads up, the actual puppy called the kids who adopted him "Human Puppies" and the kids' parents "Mother" and "Father".

---------------------------------------------

Human Puppy one (I named them that because they were the first one I saw) carried me in the rain. The rain was cold, the air was cold, but Human Puppy one was warm. I snuggled up to Human Puppy one and they snuggled me back. I felt like I was with Mother again. Mother... I miss Mother. But Mother is gone now, and I may never see her again.

After a long walk of being snuggled with, Mother, Father, and Human Puppy one and two walked into the mouth of a giant animal (house XD). The giant animal did not eat us though, interesting.

Inside the giant animal, there were couches, tables, chairs, and a big flat box with moving animals and humans. The place smelled like... Smoke? I couldn't pinpoint the smell exactly but that is what it smelled like the most. I wasn't inside the giant animal for long, though.

Father put something tan-ish, like the color of my spots, around my neck. The round tan-ish thing had a string hanging off if it. Father handed me to Mother and Mother took me out of the giant animal's mouth into the cold rain. Mother then tied the string to a long, thick stick. Then Mother went back inside the animal and left me.

I thought, maybe, Mother did this because she had a surprise for me and couldn't let me see it. So, I sat there, waiting. And waiting. And waiting. I must have fallen asleep because I saw a light. I was back inside the animal! Nope, I was wrong. I was still outside of the giant animal. the light I was seeing was the big, bright yellow Sun.

What woke me up was barking. Barking? Yes! I heard barking! There was another dog here! I was so happy I started barking back. After I started, there was silence. But the barking started up again.

I and the mysterious other dog were talking up a storm, like the one last night. Last night... The humans left me overnight. Outside in the freezing cold. That's when Human Puppy two came out. Human Puppy two was a girl. She gave me some food and a little bit of water. I hadn't realized I was hungry until I saw the food. I immediately lunged at the food and gobbled it up. I also drank all of the water. I felt happy, well a tiny bit anyway. Human Puppy two pat my head and went back inside the giant animal.

Once again, I was left alone...

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I updated "The Puppy!"

I hope you guys like this story, and hope to see more of it!

If you know about the fight against PEWDIEPIE and T-SERIES, then you might know that T-SERIES is catching up to PEWDIEPIE! Now, I don't want T-SERIES to be top dog on the Subscriber Leader Board, I was PEWDIEPIE to stay top dog. So, you guys could be so kind, unsubscribe from T-SERIES (if you are subscribed to them) and SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE!

If you like this series add it to your library!

With lots of love,

-Sonadow1324