Chapter 5- Sleep!

"Don't worry, we will protect you."

"¿Lo haremos?" Cookie asked. I didn't know what she was saying, but the way she said it was like a question. Her voice got higher towards the end like you would do when asking a question.

"Of course! This pup seems lost and if his owners do leave him here, who will show him what to do when to do it?" Max said. "Plus, this is a pup we are talking about! He can't fight like adults can!"

"Correcto." Cookie said. 

"What did Cookie say?" I asked Max. 

"Nothing you need to worry about," Max told me. I just nodded my head, accepting his answer.

"What will we do if I end up staying?" I asked the two older dogs. They looked at each other, then back at me. 

"What will we do with you?" Max said, but it was more like he was asking me. 

"¿Supongo que podríamos darle un lugar para dormir?" Cookie asked. 

"Yes! Perfect. This is why you are my friend, Cookie." Max agreed. I think Cookie blushed at his response. 

"What did she say?" I asked Max. 

"She said that we should give you a place to sleep!" Max translated. That's when I noticed how sleepy I was. I yawned, and Cookie giggled. 

"Está muy cansado por lo que parece," Cookie said. "¿Qué tal si puede dormir con uno de nosotros por el momento?"

"Great idea. He can sleep with me because he can't understand you. With you speaking Spanish and all." Max said. I guessed that Cookie said that it was time for bed or something like that? The two looked at me, and I nodded my head yes. I was very tired so when my head went down, I almost flopped on the floor. 

"Alrighty then! Follow me, Lucas, you can sleep with me." Max told me. I obeyed because I was super tired. I didn't care where I slept. I just wanted to sleep.

"This is it! This is my little sleep area." Max said. His sleeping area had a bed, which was purple. He had a food and water dish, which were both blue. He also had a place to use the bathroom. I guess they didn't get to go outside? His bed also had two small, red, pillows, which were about the size of Max.

"You can have this pillow," He said, picking up a pillow with his mouth and putting it in front of me. "Sleep anywhere you want." 

I just left the pillow where it was, hopped onto it, and passed out. I heard some voices right before I closed my eyes, but I didn't have the strength to open them again. I just slept.

--------------------------

Sorry, this was short. I just needed to get a chapter out before I go to school, which is in a day. I should be updating more on the weekends, plus I have more time then I do at my dad's. If you think anything needs to be fixed, tell me. I'm still young and learning, and I need advice. So, if anything is bad, or needs fixing, tell me in the comments. I want to be a good writer. And feel free to do this on any of my books! So, everyone, have a great day or night, and I'll see you next time!

Peace

~Sonadow1324