The Argument of 7th

Evan's P.O.V. 

     I was hanging out with Jared when we started arguing. I don't know what happened. We were playing a game. He accused me of cheating and then we started yelling at some point. I hate yelling it reminds me of when my parents would fight. It was a while ago but I still hate it. 

     "Jared I don't even know how that would've happened you were here the whole time! You are sitting across the room I could not have seen your cards!"

     "Yeah, and, I still think you cheated."

     "Jared I did not cheat. What do you want me to say. I'm not going to lie and say I did just so you win some petty argument okay. For the last time I-" And then Jared's lips were on mine. I'm pretty sure I may have kissed back a little before I pulled away or pushed him off I don't know at this point all I know is I grabbed my jacket and then ran back to my house. 

     Why did he do that? We were yelling. You don't kiss people whilst having an argument. Or do you? I wouldn't know. 

-Time Skip Next Day Before School-

     I see Jared approaching my house it's on the route to school. I walk outside and start walking with him. 

     "Hey Ev?" I hummed in response "Can we just forget that kiss. You could even forget me I'd understand."

     "We can forget the kiss but I'm not going to forget you exist we are still friends, we just had a weird moment whilst playing go fish. No big deal."

     "Yeah, no big deal." Jared said in a bit of a melancholy tone but then perked up. "I'll race you to the school." He yelled then started running. This is going to suck.