Curtains.

Cha Seo Joon looked out the window of his bedroom, looking down to Kang Ye Seo who was sitting in the wooden bench near the main sculpture of the SKY Castle neighbourhood.

Despite her face clearly laden with mixed emotions, she looks elegant and dainty, sitting alone as the cold weather takes away her warmth.

A figure moving closer to the main sculpture enters Seo Joon's eyeline of Ye Seo.

Hwang Woo Joo.

He walks closer and closer, eventually taking his hands out of his jacket pockets  before sitting down next to Ye Seo on the wooden bench

He walks closer and closer, eventually taking his hands out of his jacket pockets before sitting down next to Ye Seo on the wooden bench.

Seo Joon sighs, gaining the attention of Ki Joon who was quietly scrolling on his phone on the sofa in their bedroom.

With lack of concern, Ki Joon looked over his phone to see his hyung peeking through the black curtains of their bedroom.

"What exactly are you looking at that's making you sigh?" Ki Joon asks, shifting his body to an upright position.

Seo Joon brushes his disappointment away, "It's nothing.. I was staring at the birds on the golf course and Woo Joo came out."

Sure, the twins were good friends with Woo Joo. It made sense that Seo Joon would sigh upon seeing Woo Joo roam freely in the neighbourhood where he lives in once again after being released from jail.

Ki Joon scans his hyung's face and walks over to the nearest window facing the same direction to see Woo Joo, the sight that made his older brother sigh.

Looking out the window, Ki Joon knew that the sight of Woo Joo sitting on the bench didn't make him sigh but it was the sight of Woo Joo with Ye Seo, who would be leaving soon, sitting on the bench that made his sigh.

It wasn't hard to deduce this since his hyung is transparent with his feelings and immensely bad at lying, much more, to his twin.

Other than knowing what truly made Seo Joon sigh, Ki Joon also knew that Ye Seo had feelings for Woo Joo.

Ki Joon sighed, mentally cursing and asking Woo Joo why he had to disclose to him and his brother that Ye Seo was interested in him and what he could do to make her feelings dissolve away. Hyung's living a drama: watching someone you like talking to someone they like but who doesn't like them back.. KBS nor SBS could par to this.

"What do you think they're talking about?" Ki Joon asks, trying to act natural.

"Who?"

"Both of them.. Ye Seo and Woo Joo." Hyung, we're not in co-curriculum. This isn't the drama club. Don't act like you don't know who I'm talking about.

"Farewell wishes...? Don't know..."

Ki Joon nodded, "Yeah.. Ye Seo must have a lot to say to Woo Joo before he goes on his trip.. She's moving away too. I don't think she'll leave peacefully if she doesn't."

"You think so?"

"Hyung. It's Ye Seo. No matter how much you think she's changed, just because she wants to hang out with us or eat over at our house.. She's still full of herself. What makes you think she won't say everything so that she can sleep well at night?"

Seo Joon slowly closes the curtain and carefully fixes it back to its original position with a slight sullen face. ".... Do you think she still likes Woo Joo?"