Apologies

Dreamscape

She can feel it. She can feel the taint of dark energon. It is suffocating her—drowning her in its torrent. She can feel it invading her body; seeping through the skin; through the pores to the blood. She feels it spiraling through her, corroding her from the inside out. She feels it burrow into her mind, disfiguring her thoughts and memories; feels it changing her into something else. She tries to scream, but has no lungs, no voice to do so. She wants to flee, but her limbs are gone, devoured by the darkness. She looks for light, but sees none. She only feels the hold tighten on her mind and she knows she is falling deeper. Soon she will be gone.

She struggles once more. She does not want to disappear. She does not want to become part of the darkness. It frightens her. She is scared. She doesn't know what to do. She cries out for help, though her voice is still gone. She prays for a savior—for someone to find her in this darkness. The darkness reaches for her for one final time; she tries to scream again.

Then—a light.

A razing beam that sears the dark tendrils, and forces it back. It snarls and raves and hiss, but the light does not whither. It is a stalwart wall against the darkness, and expands with each passing moment. She feels the darkness fading; can feel her body becoming her own again. She soon sees her fingers, and feet, and then her arms and legs. She can move them, and does—she reaches for the light. It is warm and soft and welcoming. It is familiar to her, she realizes, and she lets it embrace her. She closes her eyes and can hear a voice. It is soft and kind and loving, and beckoning her forth from the darkness. She clings fast and listens, letting it rip away the last of the dark chains.

She is free as she ascends to the warm light.

End of Dreamscape

Nova gasped as her eyes opened and then closed quickly, the light painfully bright. She went about opening them again, slowly this time, and soon she was able to see the gray ceiling high above her. She sat right up from her bed, placing her hand on her forehead and was breathing heavily. Campy who sense her distress, nuzzled her hand which Nova petted him

"It's just dream....that's all." Nova said to him before getting off from her bed and went to the bathroom. Washing her face to clear her head as she lifted her head, staring at her reflection. She noticed that her left eye is still tainted purple. Sighing, lifting her hand on the mirror where her left eye. It's been two days that she has recovered from dark energon. Though, Ratchet told her about the dark energon on her spark chamber. She was shocked at first then relieved that it was in dormant, she did notice the change on her optic which must have been the side effect. Ratchet told her that she should refrain from using her Titan Mode for awhile.

When she reverted back to her human form, her eye still remained which she seems bothered about it. She knew that Optimus already told everyone about the guardian bond but not everything. They still didn't know she was the Herald unless she was ready to. Nova managed to apologized to the Autobots for everything, even to Arcee. They were able to forgive her but she doesn't feel like she deserve it. She has been quiet all day since she still remembered everything she did. Despite she tried to forget, she still regretting and wasn't able to forgive herself.

The Autobots and the humans noticed it as well how distance Nova was. She barely spoke to anyone, even though she's not bothered by Miko's antic. When it comes to target practice, she seems so distracted by her traumatize memory that she almost accidentally blasted some of the military soldiers who were walking passing by.  Later, Nova was laying on the couch taking a nap, probably trying to clear her head. Ratchet was in the computer doing something while the others are doing their thing.