DeadLock

(A/N HELLO, READERS?! LISTEN UP I SORT OF REMADE THIS CHAPTER AND ADDED A LITTLE TWIST. A CERTAIN FRIEND OF MINE SEND ME THE PICTURE OF NOVA'S WEAPON WHICH GAVE THE IDEA. ANYWAY, ENJOY!!!!)

"Are you sure you're alright to move?" Ratchet questioned again, noticed her solemn expression. Nova nodded, placing her hand over her chest gently. "Ratchet, I promise."

Nova was riding with Ratchet because he knows that she's still too weak to fly yet due to her energy drained. She may not recovered but she can still fight. He opened up his comlink, talking to both Nova and to everyone else. "The Omega lock's control station is located on the lower deck. I am making my way there now."

"Copy Ratchet." Optimus replied. "We will rendezvous at the objective. Arcee, lead stealth team to secure the Omega Lock. Ultra Magnus, you and the wreckers Storm the bridge. Prevent the Decepticons from targeting the device if stealth team is delayed."

Nova sighed and asked, "You didn't tell him, right Ratchet?"

Ratchet hummed to acknowledge her question since he couldn't nod. "Yes. I haven't told him what happened yet, I leave that to you. But I did tell him you were okay and were with me."

Nova relaxed in her seat, nodding softly. "That's good. Because I don't want to hear the end of it from him."

As they arrived, Ratchet transformed, gently setting Nova on the ground. "I can hear some more drones. Stay here." He quickly rounded the corner, taking care of them all.

She peeked around the corner, watching in appreciation of seeing Ratchet in action. "Woo, Ratchet," She mumbled softly. When the coast was clear Ratchet carried her to the control station's doors. He sat her down, nodding at her. "I know. Be quiet, stay out of sight."

Ratchet nodded, walking inside. He used his legs to hide her from view, letting her hide behind a huge energon tank. "Shut it down, Shockwave. I cannot allow you to harm Earth."

Shockwave turned to him, "The planet will not be harmed, only its indigenous life-forms."

Ratchet glared at him. "You're not hurting another human on my watch!" He yelled before attacking the 'con.

Nova winced at how Shockwave tossed Ratchet into another tank. She breathed in slowly before creeping along the walls of the room, heading for the control panel. If she could shut the thing down while Shockwave was occupied..

The control center beeped, signaling an incoming message. Shockwave ignored the fallen Ratchet, speaking to Megatron. "Lord Megatron, the Omega lock is fueled and ready."

When the floor in the middle of the room opened up, it revealed Optimus waiting. He quickly began firing at Shockwave. At least until Megatron found him again, tackling him.

"Shockwave, commence Omega lock firing sequence."

Nova groaned softly as she watched the energon slowly leaking down to fuel the Omega Lock. She could already feel her body tingling. "Scrap.."

"Shockwave, prepare to fire the---"

Nova gasped as the ship tilted. She quickly would have slipped through the hole in the floor if Ratchet hadn't grabbed her. "Whoa."

Ratchet quickly pushed her to an energon tank so she could hang on. He groaned as he slowly began to get up himself, holding on to one as well. "Someone's taken control of the ship.."

Nova groaned. "With bad driving skills." She looked over to see Smokescreen carrying the Star Saber. "Smokescreen?!"

Smokescreen was ready to toss the sword to Optimus, "Optimus! Catch!" But this meant he didn't see Shockwave firing at him.