Prey

Nova has been flying for sometime, luckily she was able to shield her signal so that the Decepticons won't detect her energon signature. She's been searching for her team for awhile  until she saw an explosion from a distance. It caught her attention as she divert her direction towards it. When she flew closer, she saw Bulkhead, Miko and Wheeljack being chased by a beast in a shape of a dragon while trying to get on the ship.  

"They have a Dragon?! To think the Decpeticon would go that far." Nova said with a shock as she follow after them before her hair glowed and her eyes tapping into her modes as though they are codes. As she was engulfed into the sphere of light, feeling her body expanded into size and her skin replaced with metallic armor. The sphere of light quickly went speed ahead.

 The sphere of light quickly went speed ahead

In the ship, the wreckers were relief when they saw Arcee and JAck safe. "Thanks for the save." Wheeljack said to her.

"Thank the commander." Arcee replied while indicating to the figure in the pilots seat. 

The mech in the pilots seat nods his head to us and says,"Soldiers."

"You?" Wheeljack said with a shocked and slightly angry look on his face.

"Ultra Magnus? It's an honor." Bulkhead said respectfully to the mech.

"It's an honor...sir."  Ultra Magnus replied stiffly. 

"I guess blowing that mine made us pretty easy to spot?" Wheeljack asks.

"Ultra Magnus already had a track on your signals and ours. Care to tell us what exactly's nipping at our tailpipes?" Arcee said walking over the monitor.

"We think it's a robot dragon." Miko said

"Or a Cybertronian reptile." Jack added

Suddenly Ultra Magnus stated,"Brace yourselves." when they are hit with a blast from the dragon.

Ultra Magnus did some evasive maneuvering until eventually the beast is in front of them. He then starts shooting at it, and manages to hit it once. He followed it for a while but then it disappears until it shows up right in front of them. It then fires another blast at them.

Magnus think quickly and dodges to the right. Unfortunately, it grazes the left thruster. They felt the ship shake, like there's something top side.

"It's right on top of us." Jack stated

Then, they saw the dragon at the window up front, much to their shock. As it was about to break the front window when a blue lightning blast shot at the dragon. Wheeljack said surprised, "Woah who shot that?"

Jack eye's widened and said, "I know that lightning."

A mysterious femme appeared in front of the ship when they recognize the wings. "Nova!!!" Bulkhead and Miko said unison.