Chapter 2

~~~~~Marsh's Pov~~~~~

Omg... She has to hurry up. I should help her and make sure she looks amazing in front of THE Exo. I can't let her be embarrassed or even worse, embarrass me.

"Unnie, go take a shower. I'll get your clothes and makeup ready." hehehe. I'm going to make her look pretty!!! :D

"Don't act like my mom Marsh. I already have one, and I don't need another one that's younger than me. Besides, do you want me to take you or not?" Why is she looking at me like that? O-o

This is literally how we look:

Jiyeon Unnie:          =_=*

Me:                  ^^'

(a/n: You DID wake her up with a minute of sleep)

"Just go Unnie....."

"Don't tell me what to do!" I'm just trying to hurry.... Why's she so passed at me?

I start looking through her closet.

Holy Backflipping Jesus Christ... She has so many clothes, yet she acts like she doesn't have any. I better start looking for a cute Outfit!

----- 15 minutes later-----

SHE HAS TOO MANY CLOTHES!!!!!!!!

She walked out of her bathroom and went to her closet. In about two minutes, she chooses a combination that came out to be cute, cool, sassy, and just amazing!

"What did you do for the past 15 minutes, Marsh?" Wtf...... How did she do that?

~~~~~Jiyeon's Pov~~~~~

Wow... I thought she was going to help me.........

"What did you do for the past 15 minutes, Marsh?" Seriously. It shouldn't be so hard to find nice clothes in my closet......

"How did you do that? I mean... I tried to find something nice but you have too MANY clothes..." No I don't... What is she saying?

"I hope you can at least do makeup correctly and quickly..." I bet she can't. Besides, I hate makeup.

"Sure!" Marsh said that with so much confidence...

"Well, I don't want much. Just some lip gloss should be fine. Give me your makeup bag. I don't trust you." I trusted her once, and she failed me. And we need to get going.

"Well then....... Alright, I'll be right back." said Marsh as she ran into her room next to mine.

-----A few seconds later-----

Sara (Marsh) ran back into my room.

"Here unnie!"

"Thanks. Now go get your stuff ready. Money, posters, pens, markers, etc. Make sure you get a lot of money, too. You should give them bubble tea for putting up with you in five minutes." Watch her get pissed. Lol.

"Oh... Okay then... I'll call you when I'm done then." Awwwwww. My little Marsh grew Up! She didn't say anything about telling her all that!

Okay.... So lets start with the blush? Not too much though~~ ^_^

*Applies blush*

Oh look, it's a bit sparkley, too! Now the eyeliner! Not too thick~~    ^~^

*Uses eyeliner*

Hehe~~ I look kind of like a doll! Not really.... Anyways, now my lips~~ X3

*Puts on a layer of her own lip gloss that she got for her birthday*