Sorry..... I'm still not updating.

So. This past Friday, I had my martial arts try outs for my school multicultural dance club. I think I did alright...

Considering the fact that I had no experience. The problem is, my arm got swollen when I was practicing a short fight scene that I created with a partner that was chosen for me, as part of my test of creativity. We went a bit rough and I got pretty sore, and the pain kind of just got worse that night.

On Saturday, the pain lessened in my arm, but kind of, in a way, spread around my body. Other than that, I'm fine now.

I know I promised can update this weekend, and I'm sorry. But I just need to get together because I'm safely passing all of my classes with an A or B. Except for history........
Like.. Who gives high school freshman (9th graders) college level classes?!

But I only have myself to blame because there were two homework assignments I forgot to do, and an exam I didn't study for. But if my mom finds out, I'm going to get cut out of multi (the multicultural dance club), by her orders...

I really hope I can have a safe robotics meeting on this Sunday, and that I get into the martial arts group. And also, that I can really update chapter 4. I'm sorry for making you guys wait so long!

And every week, I get these new ideas, for new stories. I'm not really keeping track of them though. Not yet, at least.

If I can get past chapter 5, I will write down every idea that I have, or had, for new stories, but I won't start them until later.

Wish me luck, and I wish all of you luck, as well.

Also, for all pf my kakao friends,y sister blocked all of you and took me out of the chat so pleaded don't get mad at me! Just private message me on Wattpad; your Line, Facebook, Wattpad, or Kakao id. I will try to find you, mainly by Facebook.

Anyways~~
Good night, my sweet pandas!
~Jiyeon~