Chapter 3

~~~~~Sehun's Pov~~~~~

"Thank you and please keep supporting Exo." I said happily.

*sigh*

"Yo, Sehun. What's up?" Luhan hyung asks me.

"Huh? Oh. It's nothing, hyung. ^^" Actually, I just saw a really pretty girl when I was getting bubble tea a while ago.

"Who's next? :)" Suho hyung asks. Then, I saw her, again.

I was just stunned. She looked so cute, and she was trying to balance a tray and hold something for a girl next her. They both looked cute.

"Unnie! Here, take this!" is what the younger girl said.

"Yah, Marsh. Do you know how hard it is to balance 14 bubble teas? Not only that, but your making me hold something else!" said the girl from the bubble tea shop.

Huh.... So the younger girl's name is Marsh.... Then who is the other?

"Excuse me? Sehun oppa? Can you sign my poster please?" Oh crap.... Less staring, more signing.

"Oh, sorry! And sure! What's your name?" I feel kind of bad now.

"I'm Jen" She looks so innocent. "Uhm. Oppa? Who were you looking at?"

"Oh, it's nothing... It was no one!" Why am I lying?

"Oh. Okay then." She looked at me with suspicion.

"Alright, Jen! Thank you for supporting Exo and please keep supporting us. And make sure you join Exo-L if you haven't already. ^^" At least that was sincere.

"Thank you oppa! And I will!" Her smile looked fake but I just looked for her again.

Okay, good. She was next in line with her friend, sister, whatever. I'll give her my number and the members' numbers!

"Gamsa hamnida!" I hear my other members say. "Thank you!"

"Hi, Sehun oppa! <3 <3 <3" Says Marsh.

"Wait what?!?! What are you doing here?!?!" says the older girl.

"Unnie, chill out. He's a member of Exo!" Marsh answers, while trying to get her to relax.

There's my cue.

"Hey, beautiful. I saw you in the bubble tea shop next door. So, you're a fan of bubble tea, but not Exo? That's not very nice..." What the hell. I sound like some stupid player.....

~~~~~Jiyeon's Pov~~~~~

"Hey, beautiful. I saw you in the bubble tea shop next door. You like bubble tea, too? So, you're a fan of bubble tea, but not Exo? That's not very nice..." said the Exo member.

"Yes" I answer, sounding like I don't care.

The next thing I know, is that I'm getting things thrown at me by the fans.

"BOO!!!"

"YOU DON'T DESERVE TO SEE EXO"

"GO AWAY!!!"

"HOW DARE YOU NOT LIKE EXO"

Damn Sasaeng fans........

After that, one of them walked over to me, took my bubble tea, opened it, and dumped it all over me.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?!?! THAT'S IT! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! MARSH! WE ARE GOING HOME! THIS IS WHY I'M NOT A FAN OF K-POP! IT'S BECAUSE OF THE STUPID A** MOTHER F***ERS THAT CALL THEMSELVES FANS! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! WE ARE LEAVING! THIS INSTANT!" That should get a silent reaction.

"Wait!" Said the bubble tea loving member.

"WHAT?!?!?!"I yell back, as a response.

"Here. Take mine at least. I didn't open it yet. And here's also a special cup sleeve for bubble tea." He says while giving me these items.

~~~~~Sehun's Pov~~~~~

She has no idea that I slipped the phone numbers in there. Kekeke.

~~~~~Marsh's Pov~~~~~

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

UNNIE! PLEASE ACCEPT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Oh..... Uhm. Okay? Thanks....."

YESSSSS!!!!!!!

"Unnie, can I have that?" bunch of fans start asking.

"No unnie. Don't give it to them. Keep it." I hissed at her, quietly.

"Okay. I won't"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright! In the next chapter, get ready for some new characters! ^^

Just comment if you want a part, and I will try to make a list and keep is for whenever I need new characters. Just give me your name. :D

Well, it's 3:05 AM here now, and I'm spending te night at my cousin's place. I got most of my homework done, too, so I feel pretty accomplished.

Good night my bubbley pandas!

~Jiyeon