A walking stick

The walking stick looks like a person. It has a round head, a stick-like body, stick-like arms and legs, and a flat pair of hands and feet. It walks on a vast, whitewashed road with eaqually vast, whitewashed background. The sky is gray, like a day of cloudy skies, but even though its gray, the roads and backgrounds remains white, while the walking stick is black.

The stick walks on and on and on, on a never ending white road. When the road curves, the stick would only walk straight, making its own road on the vast empty plane. On and on it walks, on a road or not, it walks straight. It doesn't think of any obstacles, of any curves, of any crosses or stops, it only walks on.

During the day, it walks, the sky is gray, the roads and backgrounds white, and its the only one who's black. During the night, he walks, the sky still gray and now the plane is also gray, but the stick remains as black.

White and black and gray, the only color of this vast, empty plane. It's too subtle, too plain, too empty of this world, but the walking stick is there, walking and walking, day and night, without any thoughts at all.

Then one day, or was it night? The walking stick still walks on its own road, but it didn't know that a mile or so away an abyss of nothingness is on its way. The stick doesn't know this though, for it doesn't think, so it walks on even when it gets nearer and nearer to the abyss who waits for it to fall.

It didn't think, it doesn't think. It has no emotion, it can't conjure any. It doesn't feel, it cannot feel. It only walks, because that's what its doing, it's the only thing it can do.

It walked straight above the abyss' mouth and then fell. It didn't panic though, it didn't even flail its hands, its legs and feet continued to do its walking motion. But now, instead of goinf straight, it went down and down and down until it can't be seen inside the vast, black abyss, leaving the world totally, and surely, empty.

The reality is now only filled with a gray sky, white plane, and the black abyss during the the day. During the night, it became only gray and black without anything other than its vast empty plane.