Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I don't own any pictures or music but the storyline.

Chapter 1

Rachel POV
After graduation I decided to move to NY with my son and Kurt, Santana, Mercedes . They helped me raise my 4 year old son Matthew. I love being around them. In 2 days all of us are going back to Lima for are high school reunions or the first time in 4 years. I wonder how everyone is going to act after everyone broke up with each cause we wasn't going to be together. I don't really want to go back but Kurt and Santana, Mercedes is forcing me. Even if I am going to have face him I just don't want to see him after he walked out on us.

Flashback: After Graduation
We was on are way home from our graduation. We got to the house. I walk to go change Matthew and put him to bed. I walk to my bedroom and I saw Puck packing his stuff .
Rachel: Where are you going
Puck: I was going to tell yesterday but you was busy I'm leaving tomorrow to go to California to start my own pool business.
Rachel: WHAT !!! *jawdrops and feels hurt*
Puck: I'm sorry I will visit Matthew
Rachel: You made a promise to me that you wouldn't leave that we was going to move to New York *start to cry *
Puck: I can accept that I did say that I only said that cause I wanted to make you happy but I realize I have to do what is best for me and that is moving to California.
Rachel: What about Matthew you are gonna leave me with a 8 month year old baby on my own.
Puck: I'm sorry you have Kurt and yours dads.
Rachel: But I want you. *cries harder*
Puck: I'm sorry but I gonna head out. *goes to kiss Matthew head and then walk out*
Rachel: No don't go *tries to runs after him but he was gone*
End of Flashback

Santana POV
I really don't want to go back to Lima for a week. I can't face Brittany after how things left off. I have to be strong for Rachel cause she need me and Kurt., Mercedes this week. We leave tomorrow morning Matthew happy he get to see his other auntie and uncles. I going to get ready and check up on Rachel. *gets up and.walks to see Rachel*
Santana: Hey B are you okay
Rachel: Yeah I just think about when Noah left me and Matthew
Santana: Aww Rach it okay you have all us we are all in this together. I know it suck but it will be okay.*hugs Rachel*
Rachel: I'm glad I have you and Kurt ,Mercedes , My sweet baby boy.
*Kurt and Mercedes, Matthew walks in*
Matthew: Mommy !!! I miss you *run to Rachel*
Rachel: I'm miss you too did you have fun
Matthew: Yea uncle Kurt got me a toy *hand her the toy *
Rachel: Aww that's cute did you thank him
Kurt: Yeah he did
Rachel: Thanks for taking him out you guys
Mercedes and Kurt : No problem
Kurt: So what was you two talking about
Santana: We was talking about how we felt about tomorrow an me and Rach feel the same way.
Mercedes: Do you guys both feel bummed out to
Kurt, Rachel, Santana: Yes !! *all look at each other*
Mercedes: Thank God I'm not the only one *felt relieved*
Rachel: It's crazy because we all went through some tough break up and it is know hitting us that we have to finally face them tomorrow.
Kurt: Yeah that is true we can to do this
Mercedes and Santana: I agree
Rachel: Ughh !! why do y'all guys have to look at me ok I agree * laughs*
Santana: Well we gotta to go pack
Rachel: Well lets go pack then
Kurt: love you guys
All: We love you to
*Group hugs*

What will happen next at the Reunion ??
Who will show up ??
What happened when unexpected guests shows up ??
Stay tuned it there more to come