3.know me better

Class dismiss

I walk out the classroom and directly saw her,i didn't call her i just followed her silently.
She went to the park and sat on a bench and before she puts her earphones on i grab them,she look at me in anger and tried to stand up,i held her wrist and she ouch in pain but i still did manage to let her sit beside me.
"Just listen..pls just listen to me."
And she did.
"I'm sorry for what my cousin did to you, I know it's not normal in your school for an Eilish to say sorry but what they did to you was awful and i hated myself for not stopping them do that to you."
I lowered my face embarrassed and ready to accept my cousin's punishment,but i felt a finger on my chin and that finger lift my face up and i saw her teary eyes.
"It's not you who need to apologize and it's okay i don't blame them i deserved it anyway."
She wipe that one tear drop and tried to walk away again but then again i held her wrist.

And this time i pulled up her sleeves
"Holy fuck"
I cursed seeing all those vertical lines made by a blade,she pulled her hands and pulled down her hoodie sleeves to cover those scars and walk away.

Loreya's PO'V

I come home and the silence slowly killed me,Louie might be with dad and Mom might probably be home at 9,i lazy walk myself to my room throw my bag anywhere and lay on my bed,the wind probably dried the wet bed I stand up and close the windows.

I stared at the cieling remembering what happen earlier.
Anxiety:she know,what could she be thinking about me now seeing the vertical lines on my wrist ughhh

I grab my pillow and started covering my face with it and started crying i can cry as loud as i can, i can't ask for help even if i wanted to no one will hear me.

Third person's POV

Then you drifted of to sleep in a land you can decide if you want to stay or not.

Loreya's POV

"Hell no where am i?"
I look around and saw alot of people with a smiling mask,one of them took it of and i fall on my knees seeing it was me and all the other people turned their faces at me taking their masks off and walking towards me.
I stepback and fell into a well,
"aww that wa..s a har..d fall"
I stand up and look around it was my old house,i glance at a calendar April 01,2005 then i saw the time,3:40 p.m

"What is my baby doing here?come on let's get ready"
It was my mom back in 2005,she pulled me with her into a room i stop on a door and slowly peek on the baby room "now you're ready." She smiled that was actually the last time i saw her smile.

Since my parents got divorced i never saw my mom's face nether my dad,my mom leaves the house early and come home late and i don't open doors for her.

"Boy's where are you?"
I now remember this it was our family picture day that we get every april ohh how i miss this.

Knock-knock

I slowly open my eyes hearing my moms voice "sweety you have a visitor"

I open my room door and my eyes widend
"Sleepover??"
She was shaking her pillow and bags.
Ughhh
"Billie Eilish"