AMI: RED: 'Last Night' Riku's POV

RED: restricted, NSFW.
Riku's POV

I headed for the bar again, carrying an empty tray. The club was a mix of music and scents, all of which was usual, except for one, which was steadily approaching. I looked up at her as she gripped my tie.

"Kiva?!" I managed before her hand clenched and she turned away, tugging me with her. "Hey, wait!"

I caught a glimpse of another waiter and slid him my tray as he gave me a very confused look. She tugged me through the back of the club, finding her way to the back rooms. She slid inside, the light stayed off. I tried untangling myself from her and my tie, but she pressed herself against me.

I sighed roughly as her scent slid over me.

"Kiva?" I asked, unsure if she would be willing to talk, she seemed busy.

"Hush." Was her response, her fingers loosening my tie.

"Don't-" I started, but suddenly I was pressed against the door, my tie gone. "Don't mess that tie up."

"Why not?" She asked, her fingers sliding down my chest, I slowly reached for the doorknob.

"I like that tie." I told her, she slid my hands together behind me, swiftly tangling them in my tie, giving a little space between them.

"Good, that means you won't break it." She whispered, then slid against me again. "Although, you could just make a new one."

"It's not the same." I whispered, her eyes avoiding me.

Her leg nestled between my legs and I managed to hold back my surprise. Her hands traveled up my arms, skipping over the fabric until she wrapped her arms around me. I shifted a litte, her body tense, yet soft.

"K-Kiva, this.."

"Hush." She hissed, her lips brushing mine, her leg rubbed against me slightly, I realized she wore pants.

"I-"

Her hand clenched into my hair as she kissed me. Her lips, although soft, were passionate, angry. I tried not to kiss back, still pressing against the door rather than her. I twisted in the tie a little, my hands trapped at my sides. She slid back suddenly, looking me over. Her eyes bright, a light I hadn't seen in so long was there. She assessed the situation, I was tense. I felt her arms loosen, dropping to my shoulders. I breathed roughly, her hands sliding against the ends of hair at my neck. My ponytail was loosened. I tried loosening the tie again, but her lips found mine. I patiently waited, her lips soft, probing, not angry anymore, but edging on warning. I felt heated, her fingers lingering against my neck. She softly took my bottom lip in her mouth, not quite tugging on it. I tried hard not to react, but her hand slid up into my hair at the back of my head. My stomach tightened, my ribs clenched, a low soft groan eased out. It took me a moment to recover, my pants becoming a little to tight. Her thigh rubbed against me. She released my lip, sliding back into the tender, now moistened kiss.
I tried not to kiss back, but her soft, tempting pauses left me aching. I slid my lips against hers and her hand clenched into my hair again, her body eased up, loosing some of her tension. She softly parted her lips, her tongue asked for passage against my bottom lip. I hesitated, fumbling with the tie again. She slowly slid back, her breath was rough, but even, unlike mine. She shifted, her leg sliding against my arousal. I sighed roughly, failing to catch my breath. Her heat was rough.
Her lips grazed my jaw, sliding into the side of my neck opposite her hand. Her loose hand, the one not tangled in my hair, aptly thumbed down my button up, undoing the vest when she came to it. I tried to tell her to stop, my arms tensing, but she softly gave my neck a bite, sending chills down my body. I throbbed roughly against my jeans, her thigh rubbed against me. I faultered, my breath rough. Her hand slid to my hip, fingers edging on the end of my shirt.