2. The Killer Stands Alone

That night, you worried about being known as blood thirsty. It was true, beyond true. Once the opportunity arises, you could not resist killing them like your old days...

    You went to see Koby, he was no where in sight on Garp's area as of now. He may be a vice admiral, though you pranced right through his men without permission, likely because you do not see a purpouse in asking otherwise. Many of the men gaucked at you for being a tough woman, or nervous because of your ranking. Sometimes they bowed or saluted, even one came up to ask if you needed any assistance.

   "Do you need anything, captain  (y/n)?" He stood tall, likely some no name marine but one that seemed to honor his higher ups.

    "Yes, in fact where is the cabin boy Koby? And is the vice admiral not around?" You acted proper around most people, that is how marine captains should act as you have been trained. Though you care less when no one who could be important is potentially watching.

    "Vice admiral Garp is off training him, I can show you where if you would like, captain."

   "Simply point me and worry about your duties."

    Th soldier pointed you into the direction of where they trained, it was odd that the vice admiral was training elsewhere, and with a wimpy boy like Koby. He was nice, caring, and weak. Never an ideal choice for a marine candidate. They need to be able to follow orders above all else, and strong with strength and smart enough not to die an worthless death. He had determination, but as of now you could not see how far that could get anyone.

   You had yet to be able to see a person's potentials, their faults being all you saw.

    Beyond a few trees you could hear the old man all bright and cheery before the few steps it took for them to be into view. Garp was instructing two boys, Koby and a blond boy you did not know, maybe even more of a wimp then Koby especially with a haircut like his.

    "I brought some Jerky!" You shouted holding up said mentioned item, catching everyone off gaurd, even Garp who knew you were there. It was sort of random, something really no one expected. Surprise jerky.

   With their pants of breath, they took a break to eat the jerky you brought.

   "You back to see the young lad again I see?" Garp questioned knowingly, ruffling the pink haired boys hair roughly. "Aren't you a ladies man? Bahahahaha!"

     "Hey, what's with the hot captain?" The blond ever so quietly whispered innefectively to Coby. 

   "Helmeppo!" Coby whisper yelled back, only gaining more attention at how awful they were at the action.

"I applaud you for saying I'm hot but I assure you I am not the one to salsa dance with. The men I train all know that."

   The two boys gulped in slight nervousness and fear, while Garp sat quietly with observant eyes. He tried to see what kind of person you were.

   "Come to think of it, how do you fight? I don't see a gun anywhere." Coby finally gained the courage to say something else, figuring it silly to stay quiet. He remembered the gun with the slight discussion of your past with him.

    "I vow not to touch a gun again." You sighed, hand resting on your shoulder as you looked above at the cloudy sky. "I have no weapons, I have no devilish powers, I do not know any hand to hand combat." Words started to come out, slower and slower, not sure on how to put any words even as they smoothly came to mind. "The marines are quite tired of me honestly. I don't finish my task until the very last moment, those moments where anything is my weapon. I get it done, sure, but I'm unreliable. I've turned on allies before." It was visible how nervous that statement made the two boys unnerved.

    "W-what do you m-mean anything as a w-weapon?" Maybe Koby was too pure to see things as murderous weapons that were not.

   "I see, you've never imagined the many things that can forcefully impale one's neck? A sturdy stick, splintering at the touch. Perhaps a bone from last night's steak dinner, a pen that signed a peace contract, a-"

   "That's enough Captain (y/n)." Garp ordered your conversation to an end. "I prefer my men not to end up like murderers."  The older man stood tall, his statement true and order absolute.

    "I'll try not to do it again..." you held your head low, unable to look anywhere but the dirtied ground. You truly felt truly sorry and did as he told, not because of rank alone, but for the actions that could not seem to be controllable. It was one of those topics that you could not hold back on. "Look... I'll go find another therapist on my next mission. I need to strengthen the men on my ship... I guess, I'll make my mental health stronger too..."

[Other marines will come later. Any of your favorites?]