Ironhawk

A small blush dusted his cheeks, as he dialled the number of the famous archer. "Hey, Birdie, ya comin' over tonight?" Tony asked, once the other had answered the call. "Yeah, sure." He answered, smirking widely, as he got to spend more time with his favourite billionaire. Not that he knew many billionaires anyway, he was just happy to see his friend and do something fun with him. Tony let out a sigh of relief and responded with a: "Okay, see ya later." Smirking, he hang up and put the Stark phone in his pocket, while walking towards one of his enormous televisions and picking out some films they could watch. "J.A.R.V.I.S. put some music on." He demanded, still looking at all the films he possessed, occasionally picking one out and adding it to the growing pile of DVDs. "Yes, sir." The artificial intelligence responded, before playing Highway To Hell by AC/DC. Tony began murmuring along with the lyrics, singing the chorus and continued making preparations for the evening, such as ordering pizza, getting some drinks and accidentally destroying the popcorn maker, trying to fix it and eventually frustratedly settling with some bags of chips. Around six J.A.R.V.I.S. announced that Clint had arrived and Tony told him to open the door, while he was placing everything on the coffee table. Clint, who had decided to keep his work attire on, casually strolled over towards the elevator, giving the receptionist a wink. He paid no more attention to her, as the elevator had arrived and he stepped inside. "Hey, Jar, what floor?" He asked the AI, looking at the many buttons, which resembled the floors. "The tenth, sir." J.A.R.V.I.S. replied politely and Clint pushed the button for the tenth floor. The elevator began as ending, playing an annoying tune. Finally, the archer arrived at the tenth floor, annoyed to no end, and made his way over to the couch, where Tony was sitting on. "Yo, Stark." He called out, as he approached the furniture, his lips curling up in a wide grin. "Birdbrain!" Tony exclaimed, looking at him, by turning his head upside down over the couch. He patted the spot beside him, before he grabbed the films displayed on the table before them. Clint looked them all over, before picking out Bad Grandpa. Tony smirked at this choice and put it on, before sitting back at the huge couch, which occupied almost the whole living-room, among the tv, a table and some other chairs and small furniture. The film started and soon both were laughing loudly and cracking terrible jokes, while eating some pizza and drinking their cola. Unconsciously they also started moving closer to one another. The one and a half hour long movie was finished soon and both men were wiping the tears out of their eyes. Now it was Tony's turn to pick a movie and he decided to choose another comedy. It was his favourite, called Scary Movie. "Never seen it?" He asked Clint with risen eyebrows, as the assassin looked at the DVD with a curious look. "Nope." He confessed and leant back on the couch, taking another sip of his cola. "Kay." Tony responded and put the DVD on. Soon the men were laughing again and Tony did the old yawn-put-your-hand-around-the-shoulder trick. Surprisingly, Clint was fine with it and didn't push the genius away or moved to the other end of the couch. Either he liked it, or he was too much occupied with the film. Smirking, Tony proceeded to watch, occasionally sneaking glances at Clint from the corners of his eye. Content with the position, the agent also kept watching the film, letting out a laugh at the funny moments. God, Tony loved that laugh. It was filled with pure joy and made his heart flutter. He didn't exactly know when he had fallen for the archer, but he had no problems with it. Too soon this film was also over and it was already late, darkness and the moon filling the sky. "I should go." Clint announced with a sigh, not really wanting to leave the comfortable position. "Yeah." Tony responded, disappointment filling his voice. "Hey, would ya mind, if I stayed here for tonight?" The blonde asked, changing his mind, as the edge to playboy's voice hadn't escaped him. "I'll get a room ready." The brunette announced and removed his arm from Clint's shoulder, standing upright and flexing his tired muscles. As he was ready to leave, fingers grabbed his wrist, pulling hims back onto the couch. "Not necessary, I'll sleep on the couch." Clint whispered, his dark green eyes, as they looked into Tony's own brown orbs. The engineer, hypnotised by the other's gaze, nodded slowly, not pulling his hand away from Clint's touch. The archer etched even closer, his gaze fixing upon the arc reactor, which shone brightly from underneath Tony's dark shirt. His hand traced lines over the reactor, feeling its cool surface underneath Tony's t-shirt, eventually trailing off to the rest of Tony's chest, leaving Tony shuddering and causing him to pull Clint even closer. Suddenly the agent placed himself on Tony's lap, surprising the inventor, again caressing the arc reactor. Tony quickly recovered from his shock and placed a hand on the small of Clint's back and one on his thigh. The assassin bowed his head towards Tony's neck and softly bit the tanned skin. The other had a hard time with stifling a moan, yet Clint's trained ears caught the small sound of pleasure and he bit again, a bit harder this time. This time the philanthropist let out a soft moan and his hand traveled up and down the agent's back. He started planting kisses all over Tony's neck and up to his jawline and earlobe, making Tony moan again and turn his head to catch Clint's lips. Roughly kissing him, Clint's hands found their way towards Tony's face, cupping his cheeks, while the billionaire's hands ran through the other's hair. His tongue slipped into the man's mouth and they battled, neither giving up so easily. Yet, the man clad in his dark clothes won and a smirk found its way on his face. The rock music lover growled at his loss and slipped his hands underneath the agent's tight shirt with some difficulty, running them over the assassin's abs. But even they had to separate, resting their foreheads against one another's, both smiling like idiots. "We should do this more often." Clint smirked, his panting slowing down, as Tony nodded in agreement. "You still want the couch?" Tony asked, once his breathing had also slowed down. "Nah, I think I'm going back to S.H.I.E.L.D." He answered teasingly and tried to stand up, yet could not come far, as Tony's hands pulled him back and smashed his lips onto the archer's in a rough manor. "Ya still don't wanna stay?" He asked, while smirking, still a little breathless from the kiss. Clint grinned widely and winked, while saying: "Think I'm gonna join ya in bed."