♡19♡

Ki and landon where on the stage singing red Rose's while everyone else was jumping up and down singing along I was amazing, I recorded it and put it on my snapchat.

After they where over there was just music playing from the big speakers.

I wasn't in the mood to be around people but ki wanted me to be outside so i dont look lame but I don't care what I look like.

I was sitting in the hammock that was far away from the others, there was a lot of people that where high or drunk, I was chillin.

Ki had some bitches on his lap giving him lap dances as jonny was drunk talking to paige and landon was on his phone ignoring everyone.

I felt lonely so what did I do.. text Landon.

Lana👑💗: why you look so sad 😂

I look over at landon as he smiles to himself and looks up at me.

Landy🤗: bc your not in my arms 😚

Lana👑💗: ew.. that ain't it chief

Landy🤗:

I roll my eyes and get up to walk over to where they where sitting

I sat next to landon and laid back

" awe you love me so much, that you came to keep me worm" he says putting his arm around me.

I roll my eyes and playfully push him

We sat there for a while as it got late and most people started to leave and the yard looked messy as hell.

An hour later

Everyone was gone it was me and landon sitting outside, paige and Jonny went inside and ki left to go fuck his hoes.

I was my phone and landon was chillin smoking a backwood I started playing hostage by billie eilish.

"You okay" landon asked playing with my hair

"I'm fine, are you okay?" I said

He nods his head and looked in my eyes as I look at him oddly. "What"

"Your beautiful, I hope you know that" he says laying his hand on my face

I push his hand away and look down at the grass "dont say that"

He left my face up with his fingers and looked at me, and got  closer then where he was.

"But you are, your beautiful as hell"

I roll my eyes and and pull his hand from my face holding it in my hands " you play to much"

He smiles and watches me look at him.

"I lo-" he got cut off by someone slamming a door.

I look up and see...

"Jacey?!" I yell

She rolls her eyes and looks around the background.  I stand up and so does landon, he already knows I wanna beat her ass so he held my arm so I wouldn't beat her ass.

"What the fuck are you doing here" I asked trying to pull away from landon but he was to strong.

"Where the fuck is Kimetrius, I dont have time for your children games" she gets closer.

"Landon let me go" I demand but he didnt.

"No, I'm not letting you go to jail because of her"

"You should listen to your little boyfriend, lana" he puts her finger in my face and I couldn't do anything about it.

"Ew your hands smell like fish, stop sticking then in your lake" I say waving my hand in my face.

"Fuck you" She spits

"Oh hell nah, landon I'm not playing let me go, we finna fight, big time" he push landon off of me and I was released finally.

I jump on jacey and we fall on the ground, she tried to push me off but I didnt move. I smushed her face with my hand. I wasnt gonna a hit her because I'm not the petty.

Before I knew it I was being lift up in the air I was still kicking my leg and moving my hands.

"FUCK YOU, STANK BITCH, YOU SMELL LIKE SOUR MILK" I yell,

(Not gonna lie, I'm kinda wish I could do this to her.. idk why.. I need jesus)

She gets up and started yelling, I didn't say anything, I didnt wanna hear her do I blocked her voice out my mind.

"Can you just leave, who even let you in" I say throwing water on her, for no reason.

"Your just like Kimetrius, I little bitch"

When it comes to family, I dont play games.

My eye got big and my hands where in fists.

I threw a punch right to her face and she fell on the ground holding her face, crying.

"Oh, shit" I hear landon say behind me say.

"Oops" I chuckled a little bit and walked up to her "keep mine and my brothers name out of your mouth"

She nods her head and stands up and runs out the fence.

"Your fucking crazy, girl" landon laughed and I joined in.

"Ight lil ki let's go to my house I'm bored" he grabbed my hand and we walked to his car.

We drove off to his house to hang out.

Did you like it?. I liked it a little I'm still shitty at this and have no idea what to right about should I skip threw.. guys I'm stuck.