Chapter 8

He moved his lips and I pulled away immediately. I could feel the heat on my cheek as I stared at him. He looked surprised but it immediately fade away when he sat up right grab my cheek and pressed our lips back together.

It was a chaste kiss, as if asking for permission to kiss me. I moved my lips in sync with him and a fiery battle of dominance started.

We panted afterwards and he smiled at me.

"Sarap ng wake up kiss." he said with a boyish grin.

"Kapal." Sabi ko at akmang tatayo na sana ako ay hinila niya ako at bumangga ako sa katawan niya.

"Dito ka lang. Wag ka ng mahiya. You even kissed me." tukso nito.

Haaay! sarap batukan ng kumag na to! Pasalamat lang talaga siya at mahal na mahal ko siya kung hindi pinatay ko na siya sa pang iinis niya.

"Bakit ba ang kapal kapal ng mukha mo?"

"Bakit mo ba ako hinalikan?"

"Kasi. . . Kasi gusto kong magpractice humalik!"

Humalakhak ito ng malakas habang ako naman ay kasing kulay ng tomato sauce. Kaya pinilit kong makawala pero

He trapped me in his arms as I tried to escape his grip.

Kung bakit ba kasi ang lakas lakas ng geek nato.

"How about we make a bet?"

I stared at him. Nakakunot ang noo ko dahil hindi ko siya maintindihan. Ano ba naman kasi ang kinain nito at parang lahat ng self confidence ng bawat tao ay nasa kanya. As in to the highest level!

"What?"

"Kung sino ang mas magaling humalik may priZe.Kapag may nag moan sa'tin the one who made him/her moan is the winner."

"Ano naman yun?"

"Anything. We want."

"Kahit mansyon?" natatawang tanong ko sa kanya.

"Kahit ang malacañang palace pa."

"Deal." sagot ko dahil mukhang hindi naman seryoso. Saka kiss lang naman eh. We kissed a couple of times saka I could ask him anything. So I could ask him not to migrate?

But that would be too selfish---

I was cut off from my thoughts when I felt his lips again on mine and the more I thought of him going away made me clung to him more. I don't want him to leave me.

The kiss became more passionate as our tongues danced with each other. And he pulled away only to kiss my neck and nibbling a sensitive area enough to make me moan.

I wanted to lose in the first place because I knew to myself I could never be selfish. I want him to be happy and I'm sure he won't find his hapiness with me but I would love to give my everything to him.

"F*ck!" he whispered and he looked at me. His eyes were filled with daze.

"I'm sorry." he muttered and I smiled at him as I cupped his cheeks and kissed him on the lips again.

We were once again kissing and a lot of touching happened. It was too late when I noticed that my shirt was gone and so was his. The feeling of his skin against mine felt soo good. It made me yearn for more. I clung to him as he touched me everywhere.

He unclasped my bra and he cupped my flesh. He lowered himself as he kissed and played with it on his mouth I couldn't stop myself from moaning out his name.

I grabbed his hair and massaged his scalp. His hair was soft and I found myself getting addicted to holding it.

"Let's continue on the bed." he whispered and I nodded in agreement.

He carried me to my room and we continue to where we left off. Our clothes left a trail but I could care less. As I was drowning in pleasure.

He prepared me with his fingers and I found myself holding on to his pride. Giving it a few strokes.

"Sh*t! That feels really good, Demi" he said and pushed his fingers in making me moan in reply.

And then, magic happened. He placed himself in between my thighs and pushed himself into me.

It hurts but I endured the pain as he started to kiss the tear on the corner of my eye down to my nose, cheek and lips.

He moved, thrusting in and out of me. He was driving me insane with soo much pleasure. It felt soo good, soo right.

"I love you, Ray." I moaned out and we both reached our peak.

He collapsed onto me and I immediately blacked out.