Chapter 04

Chapter 4

.-oOo-.

Perth watched him painfully in the old man's embrace. His insides twisted with nothing but pure jealousy and regrets.

His turmoil of fighting against wanting to give himself a beating for being too slow to find him and the want to run to the boy and claim him as his own.

But he knew he was too late. He was already announced as someone's fiancé. And by that, Perth thought that he finally loses the Saint he begged God to meet again.

His heart quickened its pace as he saw Mr. Thamrongnawasawat dipping his head towards Saint for a kiss. The kiss he had been wanting to have, but could never really get.

His eyes glittered with disgust. Would the old man dare to touch his innocent Saint in front of the heated stares of everyone? - Everyone who seems oblivious to the unflattering shiver of his body.

Perth saw him cringed, eyes almost begging. Saint's unwilling and painful look clearly visible in contrast to what the old man has. It was as if he was begging to be saved. Begging for someone to take him out of the shit hole he has been unwillingly pushed to.

Frowning Perth stood up. Without thinking he strode towards his love. Patted the old man's back to get his attention, earning him a surprise yet annoyed response from the great man who truly disgust Perth right now. And yet thankful and longing stare from the one he's been missing.

"Mr. Sukhumpantanasan?" The old man's voice lowered with disappointment as he stood stiffly on the middle of the hall. The sudden eerie silence engulfed everyone.

Finally, the young master of the SPN empire sudden interest to something or rather someone was new to them.

Perth Tanapon Sukhumpantanasan has finally decided to partake on  something.

Something he would usually find as boring.

"Can I....... sir?" The old man's grip around Saint's waist tightened. As if protecting a precious meat he would not want to share to anyone else for dinner.

Perth's face darkened. Hating the level of insecurity and protectiveness the old man has to the younger boy. He knew, in the future, his love will suffer because of this old man. And yet he calmed down. Eyes piercing through the older man as if challenging him to ignore and reject him.

"It is a part of tradition, the lady or boy will dance with the rest of the circle"

He stated in all determination truly knowing that this is the only chance he got.

"Mr. Udomkaewkanjana is needed to be tested, for he might be someone not fitting for a man as great as you Mr. Thamrongnawasawat"

Perth gracefully placed his hands in front of him. Offering it for Saint to hold and he took it almost in a blink.

Yet Perth's lips tightened to thin line, he had not offered the other boy a single smile. And his face remained impassive making Saint rather hesitant to take his offer.

"Is he still the Perth he met a month ago? He seemed different" Saint thought.

"A waltz would be nice Saint Suppapong?" He waited as they stood still not moving. Saint watch the other man's face. Trying to find the sweet and gentle man that fateful night.

Stepping a few feet away from the still doubtful old man, who has no choice but to retreat back to the same confuse crowd.

Perth held him. His right arm, undoubtedly fitted on the curved of Saints waist His left hand gracefully traced the silky soft skin on his arm, settling on the hand that seemed so fragile but strong enough to keep him from falling on his knees.