Chapter 16: Sneak...Sorry

The next week, Paige came into the studio and had a boot on her right foot and since she was unable to dance, she had to watch from the sidelines since she was out for two to three weeks and at the competition in Arlington Heights, the group got first, Maddie got first in the junior soloist division, Chloe and Kendall got first in the duet/trio division, Mackenzie got second in the elite mini soloist division and Brooke's solo was pulled and then the girls came into the dressing room, then Abby, Spencer, Gianna and Vivi all came in next

"Congratulations, ladies!" Abby said.

"Thank you." Mackenzie stated.

"Great job, Maddie." Chloe told Maddie, who went to Abby and Spencer and got hugged by them.

"You remind me of me when i was dancing at your age." Spencer said to Maddie.

"Great job." Gianna commented.

"Listen, we blocked out the Drop Dead Diva things because we wanted you to focus on the routine we gave you and the group. Now that the group got first place, can you demonstate your part of the Drop Dead Diva routine?" Abby asked, then Maddie got up and demonstrated the routine.

"It's obvious that you're rubbing this in everyone's faces." Christi chided.

"We're not rubbing it in everyone's faces." Spencer retorted.

"Like the old saying, your name and your reputation." Christi continued. "What, you want them to set their best foot forward?"

"Maybe, the next time we have an oppourtunity like this, everyone should get the oppourtunity." Kelly suggested, then Melissa and Maddie left the room, knowing that there was gonna be some drama.

"Where are they going?" Vivi wondered.

"No clue." Gianna answered.

"If i had to guess, she left the dressing room because of the vultures in here." Spencer stated.

"No way, no way." Christi said. "If anyone creates the vulutures in here, it's the both of you, you two try to turn these kids against their friend and Maddie left and she's mortified and you don't even care! Here's a suggestion, be a role mode and i heard you tell her that nobody would be happy for you and everyone is jealous of--l!"

"You're jealous, look at you!" Abby retorted.

"No, we're not! You've sabotaged my daughter and the other girls!"

"Your daughter's a little sneak!" Abby and Spencer screamed.

"Get out, get out." Holly signaled for the girls to leave the room.

"How dare you two call my daugher a sneak!" Christi yelled.

"Sneak! Sneak! Sneak! Sneak!" Spencer said as Chloe started crying after hearing her dance teacher and Spencer call her a little sneak as Vivi and the girls went to console her in the hallway.

"She's not a sneak, you're the sneaks and the snakes!" Christi roared. "You do these things to the kids."

"Chloe is talented, we'll give her that and she should relish it and in five years she might not be as talented anymore!" Abby told Christi. "Look at Brooke for example!"

Kelly's eyes went wide at hearing Brooke being brought into this once Abby mentioned her name.

"Don't say Brooke isn't talented anymore." Kelly added.

"My mom didn't just say that!" Spencer commented.

"Your mother said in five years she might not be as talented anymore, Look at Brooke for example!"